EBO - International German Championship

malek

[10] Knight
Results:

Team 3vs3:

1. Counter Pick team (Ring, Freakysound, Chiyo)
2. Osman Empire (Docvizzo, Pantocrator, Kalas)
3. How Furzy stabbed Docvizzo in the back (Malek, Keev, Furzy)

(Not sure about the last one, though)

Solo tournament:

1. Malek
2. Keev
3. Kira

Germany VS France VS World

1. France (Keev, Kira, Freaky, Panto, Nounours)
2. World (Furzy, Ring, Synraii, Hyrule, Ring 2)
3. Germany (Docvizzo, Kalas, Neo4Life, Darkslayer, GOD Waffel)

From what I remember,

team
Ring stryked most of the teams with his team counterpick.
Doc stryked me, keev et furzy, as a revenge !
Panto did some impressive matches, espescially against Ring.
Freaky stryked Panto, Doc and Kalas in the team final.

But nothing was recorded... you had to be there.

solo
Approx 40 players:
Pool A: Kira Freaky Malek JAG
Pool B: Keev Chiyo Limiter Daggoth
Pool C: DarkSlayer DocVizzo Varghas Nounours
Pool D: Pantocrator Ring Sacharja Neo4Life

quarter winner
Keev-Ring
Kira-Varghas
Freaky-DarkSlayer
Pantocrator-Malek

semi winner:
Keev-Kira
Freaky-Malek

winner final
Kira-Malek

looser final
Keev-Kira

great final
Malek-Keev

Some vids:
JAG vs Ring : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGRft7NhuG8&feature=related
Keev vs Kira : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf6JG_Niatw
Malek vs Keev : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxhzWDZjp0U

Wow where to start. Prepare for unreadable Tapestry of Text:

First and most importantly thank you to the G.O.D.s and any other organisers of this tournament. It was my favourite Soul Calibur tournament I have ever played in and a very emotional experience for me. I really didn't want it to end and I really hope I get a chance to play in another tournament like this one. Thank you to Mistmoehre, Waffel and others for creating such a great environment and providing more than enough food and drink for everybody.

Also special thanks to Docvizzo for sorting out accomodation and travel arrangements for all the international players. It was extremely kind and thoughtful for you to take all of the stress for us so that we could just arrive anytime and concentrate on playing.

Thank you to Neo and Anja for having so many of us crash at your place and sorting out breakfast for us the next day, I really appreciate this.

As for the tournament, it was fantastic to see so many great matches between great players again, just like at the previous tournaments I came to in France. It was amazing to see players like Ring, Docvizzo and Keev playing at their best and proving their ability against consistently strong opponents.

Congratulations to Malek, once again a SCIV champion. We all know how strong Ivy is but you still had to adapt to your opponents, such as Freaky and Kira who had beaten you earlier in the tournament, and play better when it really counted. You were not the only Ivy in the tournament; and more importantly, players have been studying your matches for Two Years trying to find ways to beat you, yet you still come up with answers when the pressure is on. I am sure all will agree that there are not many players who could do this so consistently.

Thank you to all players who played me in casuals and FT5s, including Sazayel, Furzy, Nounours, Pantocrator, Chazy, Ryuga, Cloud, Keev, Docvizzo, Doctor Gore, Malek, Chiyo, Kalas, DaGotth, Kerrigan, JAG, Darkslayer, Kira, Sacharja, FreakySound and Ring. Sorry if I forgot anyone.

My favourite moments were Keev performing a full taunt in the Losers' Final, DocVizzo and Ring annihilating player after player in the 3v3 event, Ring vs Malek in casuals, and Panto defeating Darkslayer via CF.

Personal great moments were my matches against Malek's Ivy. I cannot beat you, but I tried my best, and that is all I really wanted to do at EBO. Also the mirror matches against Kerrigan and Kalas were so fun.

Final thoughts:

JAG: 6K is broken. Our next match will be an Asta mirror. But seriously well played, you are a brilliant player and if you knew your matchups better perhaps you would be unstoppable.

Chiyo: I want my hat back. I reserve the right to a grudge FT5. Nonetheless well played, you are so good now it seems that not even the very best players are out of your league.

MiniMistMoehre: The future of German Soul Calibur, I think you are already good enough to beat most UK players and you are going to get better and better as the years go by. I hope you can come to some big SCV tournaments.

Kira: A top player for so long now and one of the few to genuinely challenge the might of Keev and Malek. Your consistency in executing gameplan, combos and punishment is inspiring and I think it is only lack of confidence that stops you placing higher in tournaments. You're also a top man and it's always a pleasure chatting with you.

Ring: I could never have imagined what an unbelievable player you are. Your movement and reactions are sensational and you make Ivy such an exciting character to watch. You were extremely unlucky to have to face JAG early in the Loser bracket. I really hope you can make it to future tournaments to play more matches against the other top players.

Lastly thank you to Malek, Pantocrator, Kalas and especially Darkslayer for offering me advice on how to improve. EBO was a fantastic event and if I ever get the chance to play in an event like this again I will feel extremely lucky.

^ Pretty much this, but with a few changes:
First of all, thanks to everyone who attended for showing that there still is an SCIV scene, being a UK SCIV player is pretty depressing comparitively. XD
I learned a hell of a lot from playing everyone at this tournament and I will definately see you all next year!
I'd especially like to thank the GODs, Neo, Kalas and Docvizzo for helping me plan my journey and for making me feel very welcome at EBO - you guys ROCK! (No pun intended, waffel =P)
Duncan, slightly irritated that you forgot me on your list. Grr ^,..,^
Chiyo, I want Duncan's your hat now! FT5 at Gnouz in september? =)
Pantocrator - thankyou for delivering the single most satisfying result a Siegfried player could EVER hope to see, that match versus Darkslayer was nothing short of EPIC!

If I don't see you all sooner, see you all next year!
You people rule!!!

Duncan, slightly irritated that you forgot me on your list. Grr ^,..,^
Ah sorry man, I had the paragraph written in my head but forgot to put it down, but yeah thanks so much for coming and representing the UK, you improved loads and were giving really good players a hard time right from the off. I know you had stupid amounts of fun, and I hope the trip inspires other UK players to get involved as you and TSkulls have done. And looking forward to our next match!

Haha, Hyrule, I wasn't playing at my best! nono!

Well I guess I can write something now as I am finally rested.

First of all I apologize everyone for my horrible english, it was the second time in my life when I actually spoke this language in real life, lol. I did my best!

This was a great event, I had much more fun than last year (I didn't think it was possible). I had so much laugh! And a lot of good talk. I'm glad that I was able to come. At first I thought I wouldn't be able to attend because of the surgery but in the end I was able to, and it was definitely worth it! My last offline was 12 months ago so I guess I did ok but I'm still not pleased, though. I can't handle stress at all. If only I could play in tournaments like I do in casuals! eh.

First of all I have to thank GODs again for making this incredible event possible. As always, the place and food was great.I also have to thank GOD Mistmoehre for making my return to Poland possible =s I'm going to send you the money back to the same account where I sent the entry fee, is that ok?

Kalas, thanks you for everything, especially helping me at the beginning and the end with the train station. I hope you can forgive me for not letting you sleep :P I'm happy that we were able to play so many matches. I think last year we only played two FT10's and one match in the tournament. I won't bore you with paragraphs of how good you are, because you already know :P

Malek, congratulations again. Sorry, I think I played better last year, but even this time it wasn't easy for you to beat me (I hope :P) I had a lot of fun talking to you. Thanks for showing me SC1 stuff, it was pretty crazy. I hope to see you again soon! (you know what I mean!) And I will wait for that online session with you and Scud.

Hyrule - it was really nice to meet you. I have to say that I was a little bit afraid of UK players because I get confused with the British accent - but you seemed to talk more like an American to me so it wasn't that bad. You have a very nice X. I think you were more nervous than me at times, I couldn't believe it. I saw your hands were shaking when playing a FT5 against me. You should never fear an online player! Also I hope you didn't mind that that I was playing in your team. I had no idea (until the very end) that by doing that I was helping my other team as well.

Synraii - what should I say? I think I envy Jed xD you are very similar to Malek in a way, there is a lot of optimism coming from you. I like being around people who make me laugh all the time. Thank you for being one of the very few who actually cheered for me. It will be really hard to forget about you! W/o you this event wouldn't be the same for me. Also great games. You have a lot of potential. And please take a good care of that thumb of yours xD Now, let's go back to trash talking in our profiles...

Docvizzo - what can I say, you played much better this year. Really impressive performance. It was really hard. I guess this time I was saved by my "I cannot be beaten by Setsuka" mindset :P It was nice to see you again. Expect to see me soon ;p maybe you could also try to come to Poland if we organize something?

Keev - again, I think you were the best player there. Just like Di told me after he came back from Toulouse in 2007 (I think) you were on a different level than other players. Same thing for me now, you impressed me most with your skills.

Freaky - First of all it was great to finally meet you after all this time! I'm sorry for refusing your offer. I think I would have wasted your money! I wanted to stay at the gaming place as long as I could. It was great to have you on the team, you showed how powerful Voldo is! We wouldn't be able to win without you. Great matches.

Neo - finally I was able to get revenge for last year :P At EBO 2K10, Scud told me what works best against Kilik and it worked well this year. Good games, it was a good move to pick Asta vs me in the pools!

Jag - yes, Astaroth is my nemesis. Off all the players I was afraid of you most. You did really well against Ivy. Even Malek, who always saw this matchup as advantageous to Ivy, was afraid of you! I was looking forward to play with you more, too bad you had to leave early, but I'm sure I will see you again sometime.

Dag - great Sophie. Even though I got away with some unsafe stuff with Ivy you still were a challenge. I was happy to play with you some more, I didn't have this luck with your brother, haha.

Kerrigan - I think we only played one match in the entire event, and it was in the team tournament. Maybe next time?

Kira - I knew since the begining that I'm doomed against you - not only you play a character that I know nothing about, but also you play against Scud a lot so you know Ivy. I hope you weren't too disappointed with me. In the tournament I was only able to beat you with Amy, but she is broken! xD

Chazy - I know you hate fighting my Ivy :P I only hope you don't hate me as a player! Good games in the team tournament.

Darkslayer - Good matches. I like playing against you, it's always very hard. I think you are top player in Gemrny right now. Thanks for showing me that funny movement, it made me cry of laughter. I will definitely use it.Also thanks for the funny matches with Kalas! Super Cow ftw.

Varghas -another great Asta player. I literally fear this character and hate fighting him most after Amy. You did really well.Too bad you had to leave early.

Panto - I had so much laugh when fighting against you. Thanks for that long session, I didn't know you were such a funny guy! I'm sorry for that terrible match in the pools, thank God it wasn't recorded. I always play better outside of the tournament. You are the best Sieg player in the world. Thanks for showing me some stuff, I think I know which character to pick next time xD

Nounours - don't get too demotivated by the resutls. Remember it's only a game! You were getting extremely nervous, that will always affect your gameplay. I had good matches against you, Asta always gives me a lot of trouble.

SW 2A+K - thank you for working so well! GGs!

Chiyo - You were one of the very few people who had not played against me, what a shame! It was good to have you on the team, a great Amy is always never to be underestimated.

Sazayel - very good Kilik. Thanks for all the matches, I don't know this character that well so I always learn something new. I think you should play him more aggressively, though. I haven't seen you playing much after the solo tournament, why was that?

Furzy - no more blocking fc 3k this time, haha. Sorry, last time I played Yoshi was 12 months ago vs you! I was out of practice against him. You did better this time against Ivy, just like Docvizzo.

Sacharja - will you ever forgive me that singleplayer? lol As always I couldn't miss playing vs you. The "sacharja finisher" (WS AA) seems to be very poweful against Ivy. I still envy your english skills ._.

Cloud - as promised on PSN, we finally played! My match against Malek taught me how to deal with Amy better, without that I would have a lot of trouble against her. I think you should learn Ivy to know her better. I look forward to seeing how you evolve as a player!

Adamas - finally! We were able to play a lot more than last time. I think the last time we had so many matches was in Poland 4 years ago. It was good to see you again, don't stop the game!

Limiter, Geckor, Bad Chuky - we didn't play, at all. Next time there is no possibility for this to happen.

Just_me - you took care of the tournament well! Were you one of the organizators of EBO 2K11?

BTW Please spare the pictures with me, I always look like a retard in them, no exceptions! :p

See you all soon, or next year. I expect a lot of players to come next year. Is it possible to make this event even longer (5+ days)? Even with an additional day it was not enough!

I could probably forgot someone but I will still edit this post.

Posted on the German forum:

Sooo my turn,

First of all, many many thanks to the GODs for organizing probably the best tournament I know of. Everything was perfect, the good atmosphere, the food, the drinks, the place to stay for the night… Thank you so much.
Also many thanks to Kappa, Neo and Anja for their hospitality. Neo, please say hello to Aragorn for me ;)

Sooo my plan to go with Malek and Keev for the team didn't work out well as we got striked by Docvizzo >_< Props to him (bitch, I hate you :p). I did better at the national team tournament where I won against Darkslayer and Docvizzo and then got beat by Neo. Nothing to say about the solo tournament :p The persons who were there know why…

@Hyrule and Synraii: Thanks for coming, it's cool to know that there are still some active UK players! :)

@Synraii: You had the occasion to see the real power of iMCF haha ;)

@Jag: Hehe, I didn't think I would do this good in our FT5 ^^' I understand better now why you say you always fear to meet me in the tournament ;)

@Kerrigan: Aaaaah, at last another girl! Don't worry, Kalas did his homework after you left :p It was really nice to meet you, I hope to see you again, maybe in France? The sooner, the better ;)

@Daggoth: You really have a nice sophitia, if you knew the matchup better you would totally rape me. Hope to see you in Cannes too!

@Neo: Same as with Jag, I didn't expect to do this good against you. I guess playing Cliff all the time helped after all :) I'll see you at Cannes 2K12!

@Docvizzo: Aaargh I hate you! I never expected you to strike our team >_< I guess that's what happens to traitors, same thing happened to Judas, I should have known. But I still beat you in the national team AND in our First to 5. Now I'll never play with you again ;p

@Kalas: Your Xianghua is very strong but you still don't know the Yoshimitsu matchup enough. He has sooo many gimmicks it takes a very long time to know him. Ton français s'est aussi beaucoup amélioré, l'anglais est devenu inutile. Bravo!

I'm a bit lazy so I'll stop here but I'll definitely come again next year. In the meantime, I hope to see some of you at the Gnouz rankings and/or at Cannes. See you all soon I hope!

Chiyo, I want Duncan's your hat now! FT5 at Gnouz in september? =)
OK!!!!
Chiyo - You were one of the very few people who had not played against me, what a shame! It was good to have you on the team, a great Amy is always never to be underestimated.
yes sorry :/ the next time, we play together!!

So Hyrul, does it fit well on me??! Anytime for trying to take it back hihi

So Hyrule, does it fit well on me??! Anytime for trying to take it back hihi
I'll check the Eurostar costs. I need that hat back, it was the source of a significant proportion of my power.

I didn't give enough credit to Freaky, Sacharja, Varghas or Pantocrator earlier, you guys kept me entertained with your quick wit and it was good chatting with you guys.

Also I checked the Losers' Final and there's no mid-match taunt, does anyone remember in which match Keev did this?

EDIT: Dammit it's Hyrul people HYRUL

Synraii - what should I say? I think I envy Jed xD you are very similar to Malek in a way, there is a lot of optimism coming from you. I like being around people who make me laugh all the time. Thank you for being one of the very few who actually cheered for me. It will be really hard to forget about you! W/o you this event wouldn't be the same for me. Also great games. You have a lot of potential. And please take a good care of that thumb of yours xD Now, let's go back to trash talking in our profiles...
First off, it was great to meet you... and to get trashed by you XD - I don't know why you're unconfident with your English - it was perfect, I forgot you didn't speak it as your first language at times, very impressive!
As for cheering for you, you're a really nice guy and I know if we lived nearby, we would be good friends offline as well - of course I'd cheer for you! =)
This tournament showed me just how much I still have to learn about the game and maybe if I train hard enough I can reverse the scores - who knows? I know I'm not going to stop untill I reach top level, I promise you that! Watch your back next year, my friend. ^_~
Words cannot express how I feel about your iMCF, so maybe this picture will help:
216768_239014376121901_100000400220536_706423_2714674_n.jpg

I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE FURZY!!!

Age_of_Truth said:
Final thoughts:

JAG: 6K is broken. Our next match will be an Asta mirror. But seriously well played, you are a brilliant player and if you knew your matchups better perhaps you would be unstoppable.

Nah, it isn´t broken... It would be almost if it was still -12 on block even after the patch. Then i would spam that move really all day...!! ^^

And about matchups, yeah some are unknown to me, but most i know after all these years. I just can´t get around stupid matchups like Asta VS Setsuka... A 3:7... Come on, what shall I do? ;)

Chyo FR on ger-calibur said:
Jag, ich weiss nicht ob ich froh war gegen dein asta spielen. Ich habe gegen alles asta verloren ! Snif. Ich musste asta spielen für KILL YOU =) Glücklicherweise, du bist nicht böse alas asta ^^

Oh, bitte nicht traurig sein Chiyo. Ich weiß auch nicht, was da mit mir/Asta los war bei unseren 1 to fives... Total Rage mode... I guess? :/

Aber wie ich schon in Cannes zu dir sagte... Ich find´s echt cool, dass jemand wie du SC auf high level spielt. Es gibt einfach zu wenige richtig gute Spielerinnen wie dich oder meine Schwester(Kerrigan) da draussen.

Und hey, später hast du mich so böse angeguckt, wie Furzy mich immer böse anguckt... Hatte ich das wirklich verdient? Dieser Blick macht mir Angst... :(

Hope you can read this even if it is in German. ^^

Ring said:
Jag - yes, Astaroth is my nemesis. Off all the players I was afraid of you most. You did really well against Ivy. Even Malek, who always saw this matchup as advantageous to Ivy, was afraid of you! I was looking forward to play with you more, too bad you had to leave early, but I'm sure I will see you again sometime.

Ring, finally we met. It was a REAL!! Pleasure to fight against you in the tournament. Imo the best fights besides Keev/Kira and Panto/Dark Slayer in the whole tourney. And don´t be too afraid of Asta. He has real weaaknesses in this game. That´s one of the main reasons that i feel sometimes... "underpowere´d" in this game. But it seems your Asta-fear affected you much more than i´ve could ever imagine. ^^

Furzy said:
@Jag: Hehe, I didn't think I would do this good in our FT5 ^^' I understand better now why you say you always fear to meet me in the tournament ;)

Remember, I still beat you in cannes team tourney 2011. It´s all recorded. But not our EBO 1-10. So i say it never happended.. Like you said... No videos, then it didn´t happen! haha :p

And strange music choice in the fight between Ring and me... Who came up with that´?
I want only EPIC! music plz, just like Ivy´s SC(1) track not music from SCII Asta.

@Malek.

Finally i did what i coulnd´t do in Cannes... Defeating you. I did it this time two times in a row in two first to fives. You defeated me in tourney though, but i was really unlucky(stupid charged bullrush>>)

BTW. Ivy is OVERPOWERE´D!! :p

But you are not undefeatable, and if we meet someday again, then we shall have the 10 Euro money match in SC(Dreamcast/Arcade) with Doc´s money set on me, lol!

BTW, Big lol! @ Synraiis revenge pick!! We both shall CRUSH! Furzy next time! We both shall! ;)

@all.

Unfortunatelly, i don´t know when i will travel for a SC-tourney again. A lot depends on SCV ´cause SCIV is old and i don´t know if i want to play this game on high level anymore. We shall see. ^^

PS. Big thanks to all the people who were at EBO2011 and especially to my german fellowers and all the guys from France! Kira and Vargahs are really nice people, and nonouns too!

Sry, i hope i didn´t miss anyone!

Last but not least. Panto, if you read this... " JAG die Panzeur" thinks that you are one of the friendliest and funniest persons he has ever met! Keep on being such a nice and awesome SC-player! ^^

Goddamn, I actually wanted to post my review as soon as I got back to my "normal" rhythm (if there is one anyway, lol), but the fact that I write this post at 4.00 AM and I feel as if I should play Soul Calibur obviously shows that I didn't.

Yeah, where to start?

I already thanked the GODs on gercalibur, but you can't say it enough times: Thanks G.O.D.Mistmöhre & G.O.D.Waffel (diesmal habe ich aufgepasst ;))

It was simply awesome and unforgettable. All in all, I was travelling one week throughout Germany, Berlin and Wriezen while beeing surrounded by so many great people. I will keep the EBO 2011 in good memory and hope that everybody enjoyed being part of the huge and international Soul Calibur Family as I did. Because IMO, it's really the family-feeling (eating, sleeping, playing, talking together 24/7) that makes the EBO so much different (better) from other tournaments.

Well, I don't wanna bother you with a wall of German and French shoutouts, so I only focus on the English-speaking guys.

@ Ring
Kalas, thanks you for everything, especially helping me at the beginning and the end with the train station. I hope you can forgive me for not letting you sleep :P I'm happy that we were able to play so many matches. I think last year we only played two FT10's and one match in the tournament. I won't bore you with paragraphs of how good you are, because you already know :P

See you all soon, or next year. I expect a lot of players to come next year. Is it possible to make this event even longer (5+ days)? Even with an additional day it was not enough!

I was kinda shocked when you called me and said "Hey Kalas, I'm in Berlin. What can I do?", I didn't expect that, haha. Fortunately, you found your way to Wriezen (and will keep it in mind for the next time ;)). And I hope you won't keep this memory as one of "the worst experiences in my life", as you told me later.
And damn, why did I propose you to bring you to the train station? That killed me the next day, I was literally dead. :D
Since we both were the first players at the venue (with the GODs), we could play a lot at the beginning and it was like 20:6 for you in the end if I remember well. I think if you call me a good player, everybody knows who you are. So I won't bother you with compliments neither, cause if I did, my post would never come to an end. Fortunately you recovered so fast so that you could come. I enjoyed watching your tournament fights, but I have to admit that I cheered for JAG when he played against you. Forgive me. :P
And I really got the impression that you spoke more openly and freely than last year. I take that as a sign that you enjoyed it, too. Ah, and thank me for not having taken a picture of you while you were sleeping, because on that one, you would have looked really retarded, lol. :P
Concerning your last paragraph on the quoted part: I think what we need is not a longer EBO (I think this EBO was really perfect in terms of lenght of time), but simply more tournaments. Once SC5 comes out, expect me to come to Warshaw for a tournament... even though I'm pretty sure that you will destroy me nonetheless.

@ Hyrul

Good to see you again! We've only met for the third time, but seeing you at EBO was like meeting an old friend.
When playing and talking to you, I really feel how much you like the game and how much you know about Xianghua. It's kinda sad that there are not so many people with the same attitude out there.
I would say that the biggest difference between our Xianghuas is that I play her more technically (boring) and you play her more individually (beautiful). It's really nice to see the same character played so differently. And our close results obviously show that we both can have success with the way we play.
The only reason why I play generally better against other players than you, is that you are not as "cool" and confident as I am. Try to relax a little more while playing, because it only works against you. You're a great player and you can be more confident with your Xianghua. Show off your talent. :)
I wish you tons of luck to establish a bigger Soul Calibur community in the UK and hope that we'll soon meet again in England, France or Germany.
And what do you think of Leixia btw? Can I except some X-daughter-mirrors in SC5?

@ Synraii

First of all, sorry for my thousand "What?"'s and "Excuse me?"'s, but I had a really hard time in understanding your British accent at first. Hope that it didn't bug you too much, haha.
I can understand Ring when he says that you make people laugh and are full of optimism, because you were talking and laughing all the time (well except for the moments when you took pictures of me... grrr). The EBO was full of players, but I somehow had the impression that you were anywhere at anytime.
I was really impressed with way you play Siegfried. You do the a:G:A Just-Frame as if it was a simple A. It's good to hear that you keep on with SC4 and SC5 later, because you really have talent man. The results of our matches won't be the same next time, I pretty sure of it.
And props for going by bus for two days altogether to come to the EBO. I guess not everybody would have done it.
I hope that we meet again next time, otherwise I'm gonna see you at the next EBO! :)
Btw: That photo is you have posted is hilarious as well as your avatar, haha!

Well, I did perform quite well in casuals, but didn't even pass the pools. Being with four people in one pool with the same number of wins and loses where I only lost due to rounds made feel like a little jerk, but I got over it quickly. Shit just happens. :)

I hope to see everyone soon, and now that I actually know some members here and the SC5-hype has started, I think I'm gonna check out 8WR more often in the future.

Thanks for beeing there!!! Congrats, Kalas! :)

You do the a:G:A Just-Frame as if it was a simple A.
Nah, its easy man - give a few hours to it in training and its as easy as breathing, you've just got to do it regularly, hence why I sometimes spam it XD
And the bruises on my thumb have gone already, so =P

Yeah, Kalas, he had bruises on his thumb from doing a:G:a. This is another level of Siegfried obession!

When I get some free time I'm gonna describe in details what happened to me on my way to Wriezen. I'm sure it will give you a lot of laugh. I think I was more lucky in these 2 hours than I have been in all my tournaments combined xD

EBO = family reunion

And for everyone who doesn't know:
From left to right: Furzy, Neo4Life, Keev, Nounours, me, Aragon, Malek and Sazayel.

Back