EBO - International German Championship

MAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
C'est Anja ici, please answer!!!!

Sorry for posting so late but i've so much work since i'm back in France :-(

First of all THANKS to all the German for being so kind and welcoming. I had the feeling to be in a big familie.
Thanks to the GODs for this amazing event. The best of my soulcalibur life. It was just incredible!! And you save my life against the BIG hornet closed to my neck XD You're my Heroes ^^.

Also a big thanks to Neo and Anja for hosting us at Berlin. You have made all with success for our confort, it was very kind.

Neo: You play very good!!! Asura master was present, i like your play style and i've lot's of good feeling for the person you are. Hope to see you again for more funny times.

Doc: You have improve SO MUCH since our last encounter at Cannes!!!! You're setsu is amazing. You play her like i'll done if it was my charactere. You've got a new fan ;-) . And thanks also for orgenize our arrival i know it was a lots of works.

Kalas: One of the kindest guy i've meet. And you're french is very good!!! Good games for our fights, you have take your revenge at the 2nd team battle and you've deserved it. I promise to hurt you're dear Lexia more strong next times haha (yeah i know you'll finally play her at Soul 5 ^^).

Jag: Very good level, you're asta full CH 6K gave me very bad times. I hate this charactere é_è . Congratulation for you're good result at the solo tournament and thanks to have defeated Ring for us ^^.

Daggoth: You'll destroy my poor Talim sniff it was better with my Voldo but never an easy times GG see you next.

Kerrigan: I've had some very good fight against you. It was a pleasure to meet you. I know you really don't like Voldo (like lots of people apparently :-/ ) but you never refuse playing me that's cool. Also i'm happy to see girls playing soulcalibur at high level. For the moment i have notice something. All the girls i've meet who playing Soul at tournament have a very good level and are.... pretty also ;-) .

Limiter: Seriously GG man!!! You have an impressive Voldo and you play low tiers charactere like me !!!! You're my brother !!!! I really take good times playing against you and watching your fight. For me you are one of the most impressive German player i've meet. I respect your game style a lot!!

Cloud: That was very cool to finally meet you after playing so much matches online with you. You're Amy is very good ( Chiyo agree with me). I know it's hard for you cause you have only the crappy online for improve but continue to play. Look at Ring, he is in the same situation and kick so much ass XD. It was a pleasure to meet you my friend.

Dark slayer: Like Doc you have improve a lot since Cannes!!!! I had a lot of pressure fighting you and specially after losing our first to 5. You play Ivy so differently than french that gave me hard times. GG very interesting matches. You're Amy is like hell also!!

MiniMistMoehre: OMG!!! So young and so talented!!!! The new generation is dangerous!!! Now i know if i meet you i must play at my best cause you're full of surprise little boy!!! Congratulation for you're first tournament you were impressive.

Also congratulation to all the other german i've fight Chazy, Badchuky, Ryuga, Adamas, Sacharja.... See you at SC5 for more hype :-D

Ring: I'm so happy to have finnaly meet you my friend after all this times chating on PSN . You're very, very , very shy XD but full of kindness. We've done it!!!!! I knew our Counter Pick Team was capable to take the cup!!! Thanks to have play so good, you was perfect!!! I take a reserve on you for futur team battle we must continue this association haha. Anyway don't worry about the room, it was a proposition not an obligation (even if i think i've play the same times of you haha). See you soon on PSN until our next meet ;-) .

Siinrai: Ok you guy are a fantastic person. Really one of my best encounter on this event. Very funny and so energetic!!!! I really apreciate every moment with you but just one thing..... You're accent is really strong (more than Hyrul) so...... talk more slowly please haha. Sometimes it's really hard to understand you XD. And thanks for the pictures they are cool even if i look like a monster on cause not sleeping during 3 days haha. Concerning your game i've already told you all what i think IRL. You're sieg is really impressive and you adapt you very fast that prove you play clever. You're matches against Chiyo was so.... WOW (i've no words for it). It's sad the English community is so dead on this game cause you and Hyrul have really the skill to be more incredible.

Hyrul (without "e") ^^ : I'm really happy to meet you so ofen. You take the times (and the finance XD) to travel in France and in Germanie for tournament. This is the mark of true fighter like Malek. Every times i meet you you're Xiang has level up and it's a pleasure to see how you arrive to poke, pressure, move and zone with her. Thanks for all the good times and funny conversation. We need to meet us again and again. See you soon i hope.

Ok EBO take a big place in my hearth and every person has giving something to make this event so wonderful. It was my favorite for sure. It' was definitely too short and i back to France with some sadness.
I'll do my best for comming back next year and make the best publicity for you.
Sorry for not having very talkative with everybody, i'm more confortable to write english than speaking .

See you next :-D

First, EBO was a fantastic event again. Brillant organisation, excellent ambiance ! Like previously, it was the best SC event, with Cannes, of the year.

Comments and shoutouts for the members of the 8wayrun community.

Ring : It was nice to see you again. I agree, our big session was very interresting and hilarious. Your reflex and reaction in this game are still impressive ! About the pool match, that's ok, no problem, I'm tolerant, ahahaha. Congratulation for your incredible performance in the team tournament!

Jag der Panzer general : Your mental and your mind game make you a so strong player ! I was really impress by your CH skill ! It was funny and interesting to play and talk again with you. See you for the next FT10 !

Sinraii : You have really good basis with Siegfried, and good exectution too. Keep working, you could become a great player.

Hyrul : I'm still counting on you to make a good Rosbeef community. But take care about your main weakness (still the same since SVB 2010) : stress.

Hope to see you all, maybe for SCV !

Sinray must learn to talk more like an American ;p
No, please no American accent! I didn't say anything, keep your British one please. :P Otherwise, I would understand even less.

Yeah, Freaky! Next time I'm on your team again!
Can I corrupt you? I'm gonna give you some cookies next time! :D

@ Panto, Chiyo, freaky and all the other French players

I'm gonna post my shoutouts on soulcalibur.fr this evening. See you tomorrow evening on Lundi Ravioli!

Lol, you shouldnt have picked Algol back then, Doc. All the engagement and all the achievements in tournament play won't wash away the hate.
I hope you learned your lesson. Leave the boss characters to me in SCV. =7

We will see, it depends on how many cookies Judas will bring with him next time ;p

Oh WTF so im not good enough? Striking half the teams? I think we have the next judas. Furzy you are free again :)

:P
What importance to stryck half the team if it's to be stricked twice in a row by Ring and me at the final haha :-D

Can I corrupt you? I'm gonna give you some cookies next time! :D

Tsss i'll give him some cookies and put them inside our futur cup as gift :-p

We will see, it depends on how many cookies Judas will bring with him next time ;p

No no Ring, don't begin to take this way or you'll be the next Judas of the story haha >_<

americans have accents?
Maybe accent is not the right word, but I've talked to some American exchange students, and I found it more difficult to understand them than Synraii or Hyrul.

Oh WTF so im not good enough? Striking half the teams? I think we have the next judas. Furzy you are free again :)
:P
It's pretty simple actually. Team with docvizzo = 2nd place. Team with Ring = 1st place. So, yes, obviously you're not good enough for me. :P Don't you dare to change my nickname on gercalibur to judas, I haven't betrayed anyone...yet. :P

Hyrul : I'm still counting on you to make a good Rosbeef community. But take care about your main weakness (still the same since SVB 2010) : stress.
I'll keep trying but it's a sinking ship. Maybe SCV will bring a whole bunch of new blood.

And you are spot on, it's not nerves (my face just looks permanently nervous) but stress does get to me in matches. It's a double-edged sword though, because the pressure I put on myself is also what allows me to improve between matches. Without the stress I doubt I would have improved since I first met you in 2009. So I will have to find a way to manage the stress better (that's what the hat was for, Chiyo grrrrr)

Freaky thanks for your kind words, I will have to find a way to get to Paris again.

Also I forgot LMTR and Adamas in my shout-outs, sorry guys, it was good to meet you and play you both, especially LMTR after all our matches on Xbox Live! I should prob register on gercalibur

Woow

It took me one month to post something, but better late than never.

First, One more time I wanna thank the G.O.D. for the awesome competition and the German Community for their help during our all trip in Germany. Waffel, Mistmoehre congratulation this event is one of the best in all europe. I particularly wanna thank Neo and Anja for their great generosity. All this was possible because of all of you.

THANK YOU

I did a report of the event for some french blog :
http://www.gnouz-corporation.com/blog/?p=414
http://www.hitcombo.com/1news/compte-rendu-de-lebo-2011/
http://basgrospoing.fr/

Now, for the tournament.
It was really a pleasure to see once again players from all over europe.

I'm really happy that the UK community increase and progress this fast. Synraii was the best players out there for me. Man, you represent the next generation of players and I like to meet new players who really like to play and exchange with others. You can be proud of you Hyrul, the game is still alive in UK thanks to you.

Ring, it's always a pleasure to meet the Ivy master. It's really sad that you can't play much offline and in competition. Well, it's good for me cause I can "replace" the rank you deserve. ^_^
Congratulation for the team tournament. You were really the BEST player of the competition, able to styke team after team, and twice if needed ! You still are the master, no matter what.
See you in SC V !!! Soon.

Furzy. Ah Furzy... Stop to stab Doc in the Back. That's apparently no use against him ah ah

Germany. Thank you all again. Too bad, you don't have Ivy players.
DarkSlayer will show you the way ! Go go Ivy-Amy player !

Doc. Thank man. You are the link between communities. Nothing is more valuable than this.
See you soon in Strasbourg with DarkSlayer.

DarkSlayer, congratulation. Your first comp was one year ago. And now ?
You place 5th for your first comp. Your STRYKE a whole broken team in Cannes 2011.
And finish EBO 2011 as the second best german player.
VERY IMPRESSIVE, for someone who played since ONE YEAR !!!
Congratulation.

JTG. Once again, the one that everyone fear. You are not the best german player in the ranking. But in french nightmares, your 6K is TOP 1 ! Congrats mister Panzer, your FT5 speacks for you. You did better than Saitoh in Asta-Ivy !!!

Daggoth. It looks like you are not as strong as in 2010, am I wrong ? Maybe you play a little less ? Anyway, it was nice to see you again. MUSCLE member still stay strong, no matter what. Hope to see you again in SC V.

Kerrigan, we didn't have much time to play... Was nice to meet you. See you next time.

Kalas. Ok the solo was ... well disapointing, but still you did 2 great team tournament. Thank you for all. Your help before, during and after the comp was nice. Thank you very much. It's always a pleasure to meet and talk with you. Next Soul : Leixia !

Sacharja, too bad you didn't join the German team. Your level is still impressive even if you plays a lot less. "Siegfried's company" still looks at you as their father, the one who show the way. EBO 2008 finalist still is an example for many players. You can be proud of you.

Limiter. I'm not gonna lie. My hardest match of EBO. I loose to Kira and Freaky in pools, yes. But I was pretty sure to get out. Against you, this was very different. Since I have seen your Yunsung and Maxi beat Top character last year, I knew that you would be a very difficult opponent to defeat with a strong character. I know you like the low tier character. But trust me, if you play a character like Voldo for 1 year, you'll win some competition FOR SURE.

Chazy. Nice Mitsurugi. It looks like you improove since last year. You are now a dangerous opponent able to defeat many players. Nice. Congratulation for FIFA tournament !

For all other German players that I don't talk a lot with this year like Cloud, Kappa, Ryuga, Adamas, BadChucky, Geckor, ... I wanna thank you too. All of you were really nice. You helped us a lot during all our trip. Thank you for that.

N°2 Keev.
Ivy 5-5 : Ivy, Setsuka, Kilik
Ivy 4-6 : Voldo, Sophitia
Choose your destiny !

Kira
Ah. No luck against Keev on the 2 round of 3rd match...
Congratulation, no Cervantes in the world can compare with you.
SC 4 is not over yet. There are still possibilities to win some competition.

Freaky. Congratulation CAPTAIN ! Nice work.
Zone plus durant tes matchs et te précipite pas et tu serras encore plus fort.

Panto. Tu as vaincu ton démon Amy !
Mais faut pas partir vainqueur ou vaincu pour les autres matchs.
Siegfried 5e c'est déjà une victoire.

Nounours. Bravo gars. Mais tu es encore un rooky des tournois.
En dehors de la technique, du mind game et de la connaissance, un tournoi se gagne au mental.
Rester calme, réagir au situation avec l'esprit serein est une clef indispensable à la réussite.
Bravo pour ta belle prestation. Tu as le temps, et les moyens de devenir super fort.
Persévère et ça payera tôt ou tard.

Sazayel. On a très peu discuté au final ce coup ci. Bah dommage pour ta poule. Au moins tu as rentabilisé en free play et en discution avec un peu tout le monde. A la revoyure en Italie, en Allemagne ou bien je ne sais où !

Varghas, toi même tu sais.

Chiyo. Nah. Nothing.

Last but not least :
ANJA & NEO

There is no way to thank you enough for how much you helped us.
But I'll remember it. If you need anything in France, ask and it will be py pleasure to help you

Neo you are a nice guy and a very strong player. I wait for next time we meet.
Your Kilik is still the Asura master. You just need an Ivy players around to learn the match up and you'll defeat me. See you SC V.

Anja, I do not know how to express my gratitude.
You did so much for all of us, and you don't even play this SoulCalibur game.
As I said, ask me for anything and I'll try to help.
_______________@ @_____
_____________@@__@_@@@_____
_____________@__@@_____@_____
____________@@_@__@_____@_____
___________@@@_____@@___@@@@@_
__________@@@@______@@_@____@@
_________@@@@_______@@______@_
_________@@@@_______@_______@_
_________@@@@@_____@_______@__
__________@@@@@____@______@___
___________@@@@@@@______@_____
__@@@_________@@@@@_@_____
@@@@@@@________@@_____
_@@@@@@@_______@_____
__@@@@@@_______@@_____
___@@_____@_____@_____
____@______@____@_____@_@@____
_______@@@@_@__@@_@_@@@@@_____
_____@@@@@@_@_@@__@@@@@@@_____
____@@@@@@@__@@______@@@@@____
____@@@@@_____@_________@@@___
____@@_________@__________@___
_____@_________@_____
_______________@_____
____________@_@_____
_____________@@_@_____

That's all folks, see you next time
Thank you !

Kalas:

Your Xianghua is excellent. I swear I am so much better with Setsuka than I performed against you. GGs.

JTG. Once again, the one that everyone fear. You are not the best german player in the ranking. But in french nightmares, your 6K is TOP 1 ! Congrats mister Panzer, your FT5 speacks for you. You did better than Saitoh in Asta-Ivy !!!

Hahaha, thanks Malek. Seems like i didn´t miss my goal at all. ^^

Now I'm back in the gray reality again =(

I know what you mean. :/

Back