The Heart Of Gaming
Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 10:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Late shout outs to all the UK and French players :), I haven´t been following the community other than in FB, just read this and many thanks, I wish I could travel more often to Europe cause it's amazing and I loved the tournament and the community, I envy you so much, the community in Mexico is me and 3 more friends :), and the level of course.

I could never determine exactly who are better, if US or EU players, but the average I think is on EU, and for tops, who knows, I really wanted to see Xephukai vs Keev and Xephukai vs Maxou cause we alrady seen Xeph vs Shad, which was awesome.

Thanks to everyone, specially Silent Joel who was the first one to contact me after I was so sad because ROF was cancelled, I´ll do my homework next time and be ready for Keev, we are now even in tournaments, I´m counting our SC4 tournament fight so I don´t feel bad about losing to him :) in SC5

Bit late but was great to have you. Sorry the UK level was so low, at that point we sparsely played and now not at all. Hope to see you at Evo, if/when SC6 is there. I'll be going for sure.

Regarding level, top 5 would be hard to call but I think as that number gets bigger (top 10, 15 etc.), I'm sure that EU takes it.

Back