The Heart Of Gaming
Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 10:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
I'm sorry to say I won't be able to go this year. I won't get any days off before or after the weekend and two days are a little bit too tight for the journey and some hours of SC5.

Have fun, see you guys another time.

Re: 2v2, can we do secindaries only for a bit more hype? I haven't played in 6 months but secondaries could be seriously hype.

I'm with @Smokey btw.

Re: 2v2, can we do secindaries only for a bit more hype? I haven't played in 6 months but secondaries could be seriously hype.

I'm with @Smokey btw.

Can't really impose a rule like that because some players only play 1 character, but as long as there isn't a repeat character on the team you can play whoever you want. Are you trying to tag @uk_smokey?

I'm just more of the mentality that some of us can't practice and haven't played all year (apologies for not making it down this weekend, I know I'm contradicting myself here) but to go up against Wolflone's Pat when you don't have a 360 any more is not going to be a contest. I'd rather everyone played a secondary if possible. There's little point in me entering otherwise, just be a whipping boy haha

I'm just more of the mentality that some of us can't practice and haven't played all year (apologies for not making it down this weekend, I know I'm contradicting myself here) but to go up against Wolflone's Pat when you don't have a 360 any more is not going to be a contest. I'd rather everyone played a secondary if possible. There's little point in me entering otherwise, just be a whipping boy haha
tbf in WolfLone's case...we're all whooping boys lol

1 Month to go, feel the Hype? @lolo wants some money matches to help pay for the trip. He's already gonna have one with me so post up if you want some.

I've also like some mirrors, like with WolfLone Pat vs Pat, Hyrule Lei vs Lei...
The chars that I dare to mirror are: Pat, Pyrrha, Cervy, Raph, Leixia, Xiba, Voldo, Mitsu, Yoshi, Asta, Maxi, Algol and would love Edge Master and Kilik, but MM as well, otherwise we would be losing precious time :)

I've also like some mirrors, like with WolfLone Pat vs Pat, Hyrule Lei vs Lei...
The chars that I dare to mirror are: Pat, Pyrrha, Cervy, Raph, Leixia, Xiba, Voldo, Mitsu, Yoshi, Asta, Maxi, Algol and would love Edge Master and Kilik, but MM as well, otherwise we would be losing precious time :)
No problem, you didn't mention her but we can do a Tira mirror too if you like

I doubt they'll be enough time to play mirrors tbh, if there's time I'll do a Cervy or Sieg mirror (the latter being the only fun mirror).

This is 100% happening, yes?

The tournament? Yes of course.

Should try and only do FT5s so everyone gets a chance to play everyone since the foreign players have limited time. Try and do a UK vs Rest of the World Exhibiton too, even though we'll probably get slaughtered. Also apparently @Maxou is coming too, and I'm gonna try and do the groups a week before the tournament.

Back