[Edmonton, Alberta, Canada] - Super Special Awesome SCIV Community of DOOM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OuTk@sT

[09] Warrior
Anyone out there in my area?

This place is desolate and void of SC players - I'm hoping to find that there is actually a large SC following and I just don't know about it.

Edmonton, Alberta - I NEED OFFLINE MATCHES!

There are indeed not too many people... but I for one would be interested in any serious players ^^.

I'm not in Edmonton (live just outside Calgary), but for its worth we might get a good connection to each other online if you still want to play

I'm in Edmonton too. It's a desolate wasteland in the middle of the unforgiving Canadian arctic tundra.

... in terms of communities, that is. >_>
Seriously, it's HARD to find people around here that play. I have a few friends scattered around the city that play, and I'd love to arrange a night for a meet&greet and some fun casuals.

Sweet!
I would be able to host something at my place a little later on, I've got a few renos I'm still working on. I'm in Millwoods, how about you?

Hmm, we should gather in the near future... I'm gonna go on ebay today and buy a hori stick :)

I've been putting it off because of a lack of competition...

Ahh.. Good call. Personally I ordered a dual-system stick from AIAB but I think they are still waiting for me to submit my artwork for it :X I'd better finish that so I can get a stick too :p

I'm headed to Vancouver for a year at VFS, so I'd love to make this happen before I leave (October). How's two weeks from now Friday (3rd) sound to everyone? A little meet & greet, and some fun casuals. I can probably pull in Alythe (he lives literally 30 seconds from me), and two or three others from around town - that should make for a pretty decent group. Nothing serious, just some face time and casuals, because online is a joke. :)

I'm also up in the northwest, near St. Albert.

You guys have a place we could congregate? I don't mind travelling out to the north side. I can bring 1 guy, lol...
Should we bring our own sticks or would there be some available?

Thanks for the matches all, I really learned a lot at our session, and I hope everyone else did too.
I'll try to be organizing this as a monthly thing, maybe make a new thread for it. I can't say that it will be as good or as popular as the monthly CJ tournaments but Western Canada needs some good Soul Cal Competition going on!

Thanks to everyone (lol, 6 people! - good start at least?) who did come out on Friday, it was a ton of fun. :)

Thanks for hosting that Jonathan, much appreciated!
I can't wait for the next session :D

Hi, Outk@sts friend here. I'm hoping we can set up another night/day sometime. I've gotta go and see if I can whoop Outty's butt and get some practice before that though.

Hey homie, make sure you read thru the Voldo forum, and find some youtube vids.. I was messing around with him last night and got a couple of pointers for ya.

Also, get a stick, I don't wanna share!

I think Alythe might have something in the works, but I haven't talked to him about the details.
subscribe to this thread and check it often!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back