EienHikaru's CaS (Nanoha, Fate/Stay Night, Odin Sphere, FF3)

Eienhikaru

[08] Mercenary
Album:
http://picasaweb.google.com/everlightknight/SoulCalibur4CaS

I hope everyone can see the info from the screenshots, if not I'll see what I can do about sampling at a better res (new to capture software ^^; )

On the Saber-Dark I chose to give her a helm, even if it's not close to the one I've seen her use in various fanarts and so forth. That Butterfly Helm is kinda too cool not to use.

For Refia I wanted to make just a Red Mage clone, but I coudn't think of any notable Red Mages, so I figured she would be a good stand in.

For future clones I'd like to do one of Gilgamesh from Fate/Stay, and Oswald from Odin Sphere, I'd like to stay away from the Knightmare/Siegfried clones though only because I've used them already. Yun-Sung is a possibility, but strange to see someone in plate jump around like that ^^;

Suggestions/Critiques welcome!
~EienHikaru

Awesome Gwendolyn! I've been struggling to make Velvet, but I'm quickly losing hope >.>;

How are you taking such clean screenshots?

I've made Gwen, Velvet, and Oswald. My Gwen looks quite different than yours however. When I get the chance I'll take a picture of it and upload it.

I've made a Gwen and Os, too, but this forum won't let me upload my pics for some reason...

Back