EnduringSoul CaS Gallery

***Massive Pic Update***

All 50 current CaS roster pics updated... Over 250+ shots jammed into 50 pics!!

I think it's fair to say this is about it for me and SCV CaS. Unless Namco releases more DLC in the future, I can't be bothered to make any more recreations using just the remaining parts I have still not in use.

It's been fun SCV CaS, I'm extremely pleased with my final, complete roster. Let's do this again in SCVI!!

Might update this thread again with videos once I get my HD-PVR!!

you have a great gallery my friend!!! there are so many awesome chars... but the one who makes me crazy was Orochi!!! I don't know the original game but I loved that character!!!
your Lara is perfect too

you have a great gallery my friend!!! there are so many awesome chars... but the one who makes me crazy was Orochi!!! I don't know the original game but I loved that character!!!
your Lara is perfect too

Thank You!

Orochi was the first thing that came to mind as soon as I saw that DLC armor set. It's too bad Zasalamel isn't in this game though... his moveset (along with Irkalla) would've been perfect for the Serpent King.
orochim.jpg

Now if only I hadn't looked up that pic... I'm getting the urge to once again fix my CaS :p

Following forever.

There's been a good influx of new CaS-ists recently, but of all of them you're certainly the best I've seen. I'll be keeping a close eye on this thread.

Btw, that Giselle is peeeeerfect.

Thanks for the praise Le Bello! :sc5dam1:He is very wise! Though not to take away from anyone here, I see plenty of nice, very well executed CaS (from both new and established creators) that push me to improve and scrutinize my creations even more.

I do admit it's a lot tougher finding the urge to (re)create new characters without sacrificing any of my existing ones. I'm all for not reusing parts (exceptions being undergarments, skirts, accessories) from my existing CaS if I can so anytime I have an idea/character I want to try out, whether they make it in depends if it's at the expense of one I already have. I try to keep each one unique from the other to the best I can, and I feel it makes my roster strong as a whole.

I specifically keep my Jun CaS for the purpose that she can be easily deleted/recreated anytime I want to experiment, so I can't rule out not ever making someone new. Lately, I've just been constantly refining my existing CaS (color adjustments, minor tweaks, additions of props such as Gisele cards/Ki's scepter), so even if you don't see anything new, pics are always being updated so those familiar enough with what they've seen here before might notice something they hadn't their last visit!

Thanks for the praise Le Bello! :sc5dam1:He is very wise! Though not to take away from anyone here, I see plenty of nice, very well executed CaS (from both new and established creators) that push me to improve and scrutinize my creations even more.

I do admit it's a lot tougher finding the urge to (re)create new characters without sacrificing any of my existing ones. I'm all for not reusing parts (exceptions being undergarments, skirts, accessories) from my existing CaS if I can so anytime I have an idea/character I want to try out, whether they make it in depends if it's at the expense of one I already have. I try to keep each one unique from the other to the best I can, and I feel it makes my roster strong as a whole.

I specifically keep my Jun CaS for the purpose that she can be easily deleted/recreated anytime I want to experiment, so I can't rule out not ever making someone new. Lately, I've just been constantly refining my existing CaS (color adjustments, minor tweaks, additions of props such as Gisele cards/Ki's scepter), so even if you don't see anything new, pics are always being updated so those familiar enough with what they've seen here before might notice something they hadn't their last visit!

Never allowing yourself to be complacent is the mark of a true artist. I certainly expect great things from you here.

I can understand your approach as well, and it's going to be difficult, but I have faith you'll be able to create better and better works, so I wish you all the best.

Now i am retired from CAS creation (at last ;o), i accidentally stumbled upon your thread because i saw Le Bello replying, and i am pleased i did...
You certainly have a good eye for colors, a good command of special equipments, and while i am not overly fond of recreations, your attention to detail is staggering, and you even improved on my Kratos (not saying you copied, just saying you bested mine ;o)
It remembers me of how i did a better Adam Jensen with the same face tattoo, to give him more grit.
I don't know if you lurk a lot and learn from others, since i can see influences here and there, but at least if you do, you do it right and with flair and a new angle.

Other than that, i was pleased to see a few object constructions i also love to do (like that scepter), nice hair add-ons, not overbright colors, and cool costumes (Ayane is a perfect example). Your SCIV are spot-on of course, but Shura's haircut is off (i know cuz i mained her)...Kos-mos is interesting too

What remains for me to see now is a wow-inducing original, and not so boring thumbnails (my god, why even post something so univentive, there is so much to do with thumbnails)

I like your presentation very much as well, clean and crisp pics (PS3, right ;o) ?) and only one spoiler per group...

Excellent, i do agree with Le Bello you are one of the most interesting of the newcomers...

Keep it up !

Why didn't Pocky Yoshi spot thee sooner?! Unforgivable, Pocky Yoshi must relinquish likes to impressive display of art. He thanks thee for providing him with ideas.

I agree, VILARCANE... the Thumbnails are a bit sterile. But I actually prefer them that way. I rather much like the uniformity and tried to conform to something close to the cards of the original cast. The slight variance between the male and female cards was the most I was willing to differentiate, lol. I do appreciate your input.

And Pocky... glad Yoshi likes what they see.

**Update 8/26**
Deleted my Casca CaS as I was never really satisfied with it. Added new CaS... Saber, from Fate/stay night!! Pics are updated on the front page.

Currently working on getting Oerba Dia Vanille (FFXIII) into the current CaS roster.

I use the same border for my thumbnails but with differently colored gradients, it helps a lot. Even the actual cast don't use the same colors.
I stopped doing it for joke characters, trying to give them some personality or a surprise factor.

Saber's hair is awesome, the crescent isn't very good but the horns are amazing. Did you try to replace the crescent with another horn (two horns on top of each other)?

Also I've just noticed your signature. While technically true, a lot of galleries have all sorts of aliens animals and monsters ;)

By varied, I meant I use the least amount of parts over... very little to no overlap among the entire 50. I do see the misunderstanding though so fixed =)

I'll most likely revisit Saber later and further refine her look. I'm currently playing with the roster trying to shuffle faces/parts so I can get a decent Vanille put together. It's a lot harder now that I'm at the point I've got plenty CaS I refuse to delete.

I understood, you didn't have to remove it. It's most varied human CAS gallery :P

I suggest you make another save file like I did, maybe even start fresh with the restrictions for that save?
I did something similar, I made another save for Soul recreations/alt costumes. I'm trying to use mostly unique pieces within themed sets.

Haha... at this point I think I'll lose what little sanity I have left if I even bothered to make another 50 CaS. I'm pretty sure I'd get to a point where no matter what I did, my CaS will end up looking the same despite being different characters... and that would drive me up a wall.

I can say for certain that I'm content to just mess with the 50 slots I'm using now. I spend way too much time with SCV as it is... so many other games I keep pushing to the side.

If you dont mind me asking, but what is the formula you did for lightning's hair? I know you have to use the helmet ornament pirate but i cant seem to align it correctly :/

Deleted Lloyd Irving, replaced him with Captain Nemo (The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen). Some slot shuffling, changing of parts, etc., with various other CaS.

Pics updated on the first page.

Every time I say I'm finished with CaS, something like a random movie on cable TV drags me back in. LXG is one of my favorite movies though so it helped a lot with that.

Now back to Tekken Tag 2, waiting for DOA5, and hoping that DLC rumor for SCV in November isn't more horseshit.

Deleted Ki and Gilgamesh, added Lulu (Final Fantasy X) and Hellboy (Hellboy, Hellboy II - The Golden Army). Updates to Kasumi (pattern), Oerba Yun Fang (pattern/special equipments), Mileena (equipment), and style changes to accommodate newcomers.

Also changed presentation of Deleted Souls. Can now fit up to 100 CaS in that single post, so either that happens or SoulCalibur VI gets released... whichever comes first.

All pics updated on the first page.

Back