EnduringSoul CaS Gallery

Deleted Sol Badguy. Added a new recreation...

Shuten Doji (Warriors Orochi 3)
shutendoji.jpg

shutendojifull.png

Reincarnation of Orochi's Conscience/Soul.

Spent all three special equipments on the hair/horns so no gourd. Regardless, I'm very pleased with this one. This CaS immediately came to mind as soon as Xiba's Wildling Shirt became available for Creation. Siegfried's Ogre is the best suited weapon for him, but I prefer Nightmare's moveset, so I stuck him with that instead.

Also revisited Lulu from the Request to go! thread.

Original, Revision,

Final version.
lulufull.png

Despite Oiran Kimono already equipped on Ayane, I feel their use is different enough to allow repeat usage in my roster.
Pics have been updated on the first page.

Your recreations are most fantastic. Some of the ideas and usage of parts was very creative (IE the flame ornaments hovering behind the neck).

Thanks for sharing.

I hope DLC is still in the cards. I know it's silly to expect more at this late stage, but can't say that I wouldn't be ecstatic if it does happen, fake rumors or not.

Though I am getting a little bored with CaS now. So much so, I've resorted to recreating this guy...
The Apprentice/Starkiller/Galen Marek (Star Wars: The Force Unleashed)
apprenticefull.png

Just testing/experimenting for now. No intention of keeping Starkiller ATM but thought I should at least share before he joins the other Deleted Souls.

At this rate, I might actually hit 100 Deleted CaS before SC6 hits.

Revamped another of my existing CaS today.
Alisa Bosconovitch
alisav1full.png

It's always bothered me with this particular CaS that the stickers would automatically mirror itself, preventing any sort of asymmetrical design with this particular top/undergarment. Also she uses the same Gloves as Lightning and Shorts with Lara. That's definitely a No-no and must be fixed ASAP.

So what else to do but to redo and hopefully get better results.

After a bit of Trial-and-Error...
alisafull.png

Ended up using the Tear Leotard (took it from Mileena, gave her a new look as well), got the look I wanted with some creative sticker placement! Xiaoyu Shorts now makes Alisa unique from Lara, as well as the use of Wide-Opening Gloves Princess Gloves gives Lightning the same treatment. A sticker is used on the Gloves to make it look like it terminates at the wrist.

So in short, got the perfect look I wanted for a CaS I wasn't initially satisfied with AND made 3 other CaS unique in the process... Success!!
I love being OCD.

I honestly don't care for the gloves on her remake, but overall it does look a lot better. You should re add the pattern to the ball, I feel it does add a bit of depth to the shoulder as well.

Good use of the pattern on the belt too, the gold chain is one of my favorite patterns to see.

I honestly don't care for the gloves on her remake, but overall it does look a lot better. You should re add the pattern to the ball, I feel it does add a bit of depth to the shoulder as well.

Good use of the pattern on the belt too, the gold chain is one of my favorite patterns to see.
Already fixed =) Updated the original pic also.
Though Alisa seems a bit lonely by herself, perhaps I should add...

Lars Alexandersson
larsfull.png

None of the capes in CaS seem fitting and I'd rather spend all 3 special equipment items on the hair. So cape-less he shall be.

Still haven't committed to keep him yet though, so for now he's just my newest addition deletion.

I really wish a current-gen Bloody Roar would get made. Probably has about as much chance as another SCV DLC pack, LOL.
Nagi Kirishima/Nagi the Spurious (Bloody Roar 4)
nagifull.png

Hi there, EnduringSoul! long time no see.. actually, it's long story but, i decided go back to SC Community. so, can i have a formulas of Female Edgemaster and Sophitia please? thanks

Hi there, EnduringSoul! long time no see.. actually, it's long story but, i decided go back to SC Community. so, can i have a formulas of Female Edgemaster and Sophitia please? thanks

Sorry but I will no longer be posting formulas as it's too much of a hassle. However, feel free to recreate the CaS I've posted using the pics in my Gallery as reference.

Thanks!

I have a real nagging need to always get details down, so all my CaS have gone through so many revisions until they look right enough to my eyes. Even then, I still find a reason to change something.

It's funny when I think about it... none of the pics I've posted here are the original first pics when I started this thread.

Thanks!

I have a real annoying need to always get details down, so all my CaS have gone through so many revisions until they look right enough to my eyes. It's funny when I think about it... none of the pics I've posted here are the original first pics when I started this thread.

Yes, I could tell there is a lot of fine tuning in your characters.

Most of creation time is spent using the characters under different lighting and tuning the colors bit by bit, I know that well. It coudl be a whole deal easier if we could change the background of the creation room.

Yes, I could tell there is a lot of fine tuning in your characters.

Most of creation time is spent using the characters under different lighting and tuning the colors bit by bit, I know that well. It coudl be a whole deal easier if we could change the background of the creation room.

Yes definitely.

Case in point... I always think I get the right color I want for the eyebrows, then I go play on a brightly lit stage and they look like they're neon colored.

Finally got myself a capture device -Hauppauge HD PVR2- so I can improve the presentation of CaS in my Gallery. First impressions... while the quality is certainly above and beyond the S-video capture card I have on my PC, it's still lower than what I was expecting for an HD capture device. Noticeable artifacts when action gets hectic and on the darker stages. Also not as sharp as I imagined it would be. Ahh... expectations.

Still, I'll have to play around more with the settings but for now here are my first videos. Click on 720p for the best quality.
I've also archived my current 50 CaS roster and am planning another 50 CaS. Expect to see the same strict guidelines I set for item/face/equipment/style management as before!

Preview of my first 6 CaS recreations in the new roster:

Selphie (FFVIII) vs. Zaki (Project Justice)

Yuna (FFX) vs. Yuffie (FFVII Advent Children)

Nagi (Bloody Roar 4) vs. The Apprentice (SW:TFU, SCIV)

Gisele (SC Custom) vs. Duke B. Rambert (Battle Arena Toshinden)

Yep, looks like I'll still be playing SCV. Going to keep me plenty occupied while waiting for the next installment.

Final throwaway CaS.

Wanted to get my CaS Deleted Souls to an even 30 so say hello... and goodbye to:
My TEMP EdgeMaster,

LOL... Seth, Street Fighter IV
sethfull.png

However, I've been meaning to post this:
79338205.png

53517517.png

59148352.png

33684798.png

71118668.png

This was around two weeks ago. As of tonight, just finished the 50th inclusion into roster 2!!

Working on pics, looking forward to posting these soon. If you've ever been following my CaS thread, it's time to Get Hyped!!

Back