EnduringSoul CaS Gallery

Courtesy of the Request-to-Go Thread,
ff13_artwork047.jpg

Currently a WIP as I've yet to get the colors down perfectly (was working off a cellphone pic at the time) and would also like to clean up the stickers and patterns a bit more as well as try other items, but well I did want to be first with her :p

Jihl Nabaat (Final Fantasy XIII/XIII-2)
nabaatfull.png

Shame that no other skirt works with this coat... wanted the one that went to her knees at least. Also wanted the stripes and a more intricate design on her coat, but I'm already maxed with the stickers. Pretty much the only things I'm not pleased with.

Hi! I'm a big fan of your work! I noticed in one of your posts that you mentioned you've actually posted a few of your formulas before. Could you please point me in the direction of them! I am desperately trying to create a Bayonetta, but mine pales in comparison to your masterpiece!

I no longer have any formulas posted online, sorry. Only had 3-4 characters from roster-1, haven't bothered posting any others since.

Most of the detail with Bayonetta comes from the positioning of stickers and patterns so there's no feasible way to show that easily as a formula. Best to just go with what you see in the pics and just try to get as close an approximation until it looks right to you.

All 8 sticker slots are used, btw. Here are what I used:

2 x large on the arms (kanji)
-any will do, the more complicated the kanji the better the design.
4 x small on the undergarment (zipper, circle-for her chest, heart-on her back, sun)
-try to get the circle and heart as close to skin tone as it will allow.
2 x small on the face (cloverleaf, circle)
-the end of the stem on the cloverleaf is the mole, the circle masks the rest.

The 3 extra items are:

2 x feather antennae
1 x gourd
-Positioning wasn't anything complicated so just play around with them until you get something desirable.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

hey dude I just noticed Ki (Tower of Druaga) and Zero Suit Samus's images are broken, I'll check your other posts to see if theres any more broken images.

Thanks for the tip!

I've actually been replacing/reuploading pics that seem to randomly break their links from ImageShack the past few days. I've fixed Ki and Samus, but we'll see which others break their links next I suppose.

All of your CaS are great every last one. They all look like who they should and nice idea with the restrictions. Also I am wondering if you could maybe post some of your formulas. If not it's not a problem as they are your creations.

Whipped up something quick today in lieu of Namco's latest announcement regarding its other fighting franchise:
9ird.jpg

g529.png

Had to make some concessions due to equipment conflicts and opted for an extra set of tails instead of a rose, but I think she turned out well.

By the way, it seems the NamcoBandai trademark no longer appears on screenshots:

Before, lower right
zwex.png

Now, all gone!
ql5a.png

Been away for a while... when did this happen?

Last edited:
By the way, it seems the NamcoBandai trademark no longer appears on screenshots:
Been away for a while... when did this happen?

It never happened with mine...see last pics in my thread, shot last weekend; it's in every one.

Haven't been home since, so I can't check right now, but I will as soon as I get a chance.......Weird.

PS Good to see you back. Looking forward to more stuff, if you can find the time.

Here's someone I don't see a lot of in CaS:

Faith Connors, Mirror's Edge
yzg1.png

Maxed out on stickers so please do excuse the bloodied left hand =p

Any fans here? Still waiting for that sequel... I think it's about time for another playthrough.

Faith Connors, Mirror's Edge
Any fans here? Still waiting for that sequel... I think it's about time for another playthrough.

Beautiful! I loved the game, especially the time trials as they never seemed unrealistic, just challenging. Too bad that one character happens to jar the plot a little, but oh well.
Excellent job though.

Just cannot leave well enough alone I guess (sigh). Decided to re-do some old creations because as usual I end up noticing something I don't like. That or I'm just bored and procrastinating starting AC4 Black Flag single player campaign.

Out with the old...
k06e.png

w85y.png

5j0d.png
In with the new-old...
hlfa.png

Sophitia
a1jw.png

The Absolution parts made her too much of an exhibitionist despite not allowing her to equip proper undergarments so they had to go. The Champion's Belt actually appealed to me since blending the actual belt itself into the faux sticker corset gave me some nice ornaments Sophitia's design usually incorporates. Changed colors on the Absolution parts I'm still using to further distance her from Elysium.

2ml4.png

Also custom tiara.

Seong Mi-na
8mjs.png

The old design was really just something thrown together with a sprinkle of classic colors, just so I could include her. Decided I would try again with something more accurate such as her SCIV outfit despite being discourage by clipping issues and item conflicts before. Stickers and patterns are what definitely pull this one off... the added plus being I could now dedicate all 3 item slots towards getting her hair right. I still hate those skulls on her boots though :p

XNALara is a really great tool for reference btw:
83h1.png

Ashlotte
usjc.png

This one came about after working on Eliza... I just had to find a way to keep both without either having to share the Merveilleuse Dress. Managed to get her a skirt finally just like SCIV as well as finding better stickers to show her clockwork mid. Changed up the shoulder and arm equipments for the better.

That's all for now... until the next time I see something else I have to fix. Starting to become a bit more relaxed as far as CaS sharing equipment within a roster, but it's still quite bothersome tbh. Going to see what else I can fix in roster 1 before save swapping to roster 2, if at all.

Last edited:
Very nice work! Those are some unbelievably sexy leggings on Ashlotte. I'm gonna have to find a way to incorporate that web pattern somewhere.

So here we go again... some more re-do's
Setsuka*/Shura (I won't miss these designs)
crpt.png

*The sticker on the Hakama is actually based off a famous Japanese painting... saw it on Wikipedia and thought "Hey that's in SCV!" Sure enough.

Let's start with Setsuka.
efu6.png

Less is more.

Too many stickers/too many patterns in my old design... I tried to imagine an outfit that she would actually wear in-game and not look like a Rose Parade float. So I used her default SCIV P1 as a base and went from there:
y56c.png

The best use of stickers is those which don't stick out like a sore thumb. Notice the floral patterns restricted only on the Haori's sleeves, as well as adding the gold lining on her bra-top ;) Removed the sticker on the Hakama to keep it less gaudy and switched her back to my v1 hairstyle. Maxed sticker use without looking all stickered up.

On to Shura.
ccr2.png

Removed the fake ponytail because Bayonetta isn't the only one allowed to change her hairstyle (plus it kept clipping through her crotch during gameplay and making it look like she had an erection on the back of her neck to fix it wasn't an option), opting instead to use the equipment slots for fake katanas-I haven't seen any other Shura CaS do this yet. This one is all about patterns and stickers to get her outfit more faithful... down to the creases on her Jockeys =)

Now for something new...
Giving this badboy a try!
4yy4.jpg

Now ready for SCV!
9n4v.jpg

Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy XIII-2
a0lh.png

uipd.png

Let's start off with the head. All the open-face helmets and even the Ninja Mask, made him look like his head was 3x larger than it should be. So I grudgingly had to spend stickers (his bracers originally were closer to the image than now) to make a custom head that better followed the proportions of his design. Definitely worth it sacrificing the Joker to include him in my roster.

That's all for now.

Last edited:
Recreation Revisited!
This one bothered me the more I looked at it. So naturally the need to perfect it is something I just couldn't ignore...

Before:
yunafull.png

After:
r44d.png

The original belt/sash -whatever you want to call it- attempt never really worked so with a little experimenting I ended up getting something that's a lot more faithful. Some color corrections and better use of patterns/stickers and the end product is what you see.

Now for something new...
Jago, Killer Instinct XB1
b3fs.png

Credit goes to both DarkNemeZis666 and Gatsu in the Request thread as I took inspiration from their renditions before giving the character my own touch of course! I purposely omitted the upper belt as the available CAW parts to me weren't convincing enough to use. Deleted Duke, Toshinden.

Juri Han, Super Street Fighter IV
gw2i.png

Not much to say on this one other than I really wanted to include her Feng Shui engine (left eye), but had to use all 3 equipment slots for her hair instead. "#7" stickers on the pant legs as belt tassels, btw. Along with Jago, one of my favorite recreations! Deleted Lightning, FFXIII.

Zhuge Liang/Kongming, Dynasty Warriors series
rhgb.png

This one isn't a specific recreation, but rather taking elements from all his game incarnations and making something at least reminiscent of the character. Would've liked to have given him long hair like the later installments, but it clipped with the collar too much so shorter DW3 style hair it is. Still a WIP though I might not even keep this CAW as I can't find a suitable enough weapon I like for the character. Deleted Kanji Tatsumi for this one.

Thanks for looking/liking!

Last edited:
Recreation Revisited!
This one bothered me the more I looked at it. So naturally the need to perfect it is something I just couldn't ignore...

Before:
yunafull.png

After:
r44d.png

The original belt/sash -whatever you want to call it- attempt never really worked so with a little experimenting I ended up getting something that's a lot more faithful. Some color corrections and better use of patterns/stickers and the end product is what you see.

Now for something new...
Jago, Killer Instinct XB1
b3fs.png

Credit goes to both DarkNemeZis666 and Gatsu in the Request thread as I took inspiration from their renditions before giving the character my own touch of course! I purposely omitted the upper belt as the available CAW parts to me weren't convincing enough to use. Deleted Duke, Toshinden.

Juri Han, Super Street Fighter IV
gw2i.png

Not much to say on this one other than I really wanted to include her Feng Shui engine (left eye), but had to use all 3 equipment slots for her hair instead. "#7" stickers on the pant legs as belt tassels, btw. Along with Jago, one of my favorite recreations! Deleted Lightning, FFXIII.

Zhuge Liang/Kongming, Dynasty Warriors series
rhgb.png

This one isn't a specific recreation, but rather taking elements from all his game incarnations and making something at least reminiscent of the character. Would've liked to have given him long hair like the later installments, but it clipped with the collar too much so shorter DW3 style hair it is. Still a WIP though I might not even keep this CAW as I can't find a suitable enough weapon I like for the character. Deleted Kanji Tatsumi for this one.

Thanks for looking/liking!
Damn, that Juri's spot on. Nice trick with the number 7 too. Your Zhuge Liang's cool too, and he's technically an original (or at least a reimagination), which are much more fun to talk about. He's also one of my favorite historical figures since I'm partially named after him lol. I based one of my own creations on the facial hair and hat depicted below:
Zhugeliang-dw7art.jpg

Damn, that Juri's spot on. Nice trick with the number 7 too. Your Zhuge Liang's cool too, and he's technically an original (or at least a reimagination), which are much more fun to talk about. He's also one of my favorite historical figures since I'm partially named after him lol. I based one of my own creations on the facial hair and hat depicted below:
So brucege is actually pronounced like Zhuge? Good to know!

Unfortunately I ended up replacing ZL earlier today with someone else. Will post later as soon as I have at least 3 CAW to show.

hey enduringsoul, just curious if you can post a formula for samus zero? or do you have a dedicated page that you have the formulas on?

Back