EnduringSoul CaS Gallery

@jamesmac81: Pretty simple to figure out on your own. Just use the pattern "motif 17" and color slot 3 black and the others (1, 2, & 4) blue. Then use that zipper sticker on the upper body, arms, and legs. Place-by-axis probably.

Any suggestions on a good free pic hosting site? I would like to keep original sizes if possible (1280x720).

Photobucket resizes pics unfortunately and well Imageshack... yeah.

I've got a hell of a lot of broken links to fix.

Any suggestions on a good free pic hosting site? I would like to keep original sizes if possible (1280x720).

Photobucket resizes pics unfortunately and well Imageshack... yeah.

I've got a hell of a lot of broken links to fix.
Couldn't you post directly into 8WR? It's worked for most of us since the beginning.

I've never uploaded directly to the site before (always accustomed to linking) but I'll try it out.

Thanks!

Of the ones I've tried, imgur and tinypic work best. I really can't recommend uploading directly to 8WR. It loads the pictures slowly and there's tons of delay switching between them, at least on my end.

I've always done the direct uploads, typically without issue, though I do downsize the images to 60% (post width).

I've noticed some issues recently, especially when uploading multiple images in a single post, but I had attributed that to my connection speed.

It loads the pictures slowly and there's tons of delay switching between them, at least on my end.
This is because people upload gigantic pictures straight from their cameras. I've seen users posting images larger than 4K for their CaS threads, so of course it's going to take forever to load. And then there's also the problem of people posting images as thumbnails instead of full images, a feature which is known problematic and full of bugs.
---
Aside from the thumbnail feature (which sucks anyways), I'm yet to encounter any significant problems with uploading pictures directly to 8WR. In fact, I'd recommend doing this, as your creations appear in the "recent uploads" slideshow above the thread directory for this subforum. Just make sure to resize your uploads to something reasonable like 640 pixels in width, it's not like anyone needs more than that for our intents and purposes.

If you absolutely must upload them somewhere else for whatever reason, I'd strongly recommend PostImage, which automatically resizes your images to whatever setup you wish and doesn't mess too much with colors or compression. Imgur is also good, although it is extremely popular so the servers can slow down a bit during rush hours. Tinypic is meh, avoid photobucket and imageshack like the plague.

Appreciate the suggestions, everyone. Going to experiment with the sites mentioned and hopefully find one I like.

I still lurk here occasionally to see what's new with CaS. Haven't made anything in a while but I do have some updates to some creations and a few new ones. I've gotten rid of the extra CaS and just cut it down to one save file and 50 CaS. Will post them up soon... Still surprised at ImageShack playing nice.

Has it really been that long? It's almost that time again :sc1crv1:

Roster1.gif
Roster2.gif
Roster3.gif
Roster4.gif

CAS-TIME!!!

Re-uploads and archiving of all my old stuff in the coming days.

Well...

The new races are a neat addition, though I would've liked equal gender options among them. Not really thrilled that most of the past CAS items/props were removed. Here's to hoping those are substantial additions in the CAS packs included with the Season Pass.

Recreating past SCV creations proving difficult with limited/removed items :(

sc6_ogre.jpg

ancientogre_full.jpg
Lost some necessary items for me to properly recreate the helmet on this one. Also, what's up with the white border when placing stickers on skin?

sc6_anna.jpg

anna_full.jpg
Where's the ribbon item prop Bamco?

sc6_jago.jpg

jago_full.jpg
I actually like the new one!

So far only 1 new creation as my hype got deflated a bit with all the missing stuff. Been a while so I'm a bit rusty.
sc6_graziela.jpg

Ogre: Sword Demon stuff looks cool on him. Made it work with the helmet. The alternate armor bits actually look better to me than the dancer stuff.

Anna: Shame certain footwear is revealing. Otherwise no complaints. But fix the tassel on her sword.

Jago: Any reason you’re not using the Mohawk? Looking good though.

OC: Think she’s kind of overdone. Color scheme is too Ivy-like, especially with her style. I can see taking one or two aspects since I do it with my own OCs (main has Cervantes hair, pants, and style.) Shame the oni sticker looks odd stretched out like that. What was your inspiration behind her?

Nothing in particular with the OC at first... but I ended up going with malfested Fu-Ma clan member due to her base outfit. Yeah, that hose legging issue with the stilettos on Anna is annoying.

So I'm always working on refining my existing CAS... I think I'll stop calling them CAS and instead use WIP lol

anna 7.jpg

Redid her dress patterns, maxed sticker and equipment usage, fixed the heel and hose issue. Not a fan the best heel+hose combo for her forces a bow tie on your CAS, so I've tried to mask it as best as possible to blend with the dress. Back ribbon and tassel added.

anna 2.jpg

anna 6.jpg

Mai was a lot easier but solved the issue of not being able to use shoe items with the Shadow Leg Guards. Solution... sticker work instead on the ninja tabi.

mai 10.jpg

mai 9.jpg

I just might be finally satisfied with these results.

mai 11.jpg

Back