EnduringSoul CaS Gallery

New Original Creation

I wanted a CAS WIP that had Raphael's moveset and to use the Elf race as well. Two birds one stone.

raizel 1.jpg

raizel 2.jpg

Using all 3 equipment slots for her half-cape.

raizel 3.jpg

Next up, a Lizard... woman Seung Mi-Na.

azam 3.jpg

azam 1.jpg

azam 2.jpg

The lack of decent fitting torso armors for the Lizard race sucks. Equipment slots to the rescue!

Last edited:
It seems Li Long wandered into the MK universe and became a Revenant of Quan Chi.

long 1.jpg

long 2.jpg

I've yet to make a Li Long design I'm pleased with, so for now this functions for me as a temporary nunchaku CAS placeholder.

Dissidia NT Y'shtola WIP. Still working on refining her but this is the current base I have.

y'shtola 1.jpg

y'shtola 2.jpg

That's all for now, thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Spiritus...one of the few villains, FF-wise, that I'm actually fond of, really like his Japan-esque look. Great recreation and awesomely detailed! Genti and Kitty (yup, almost choked myself trying to pronounce the latter's name hahaha) look very nice too! Bit of a bummer that you can't adjust tails/ears but, Kitty's great nonetheless!
Great FF batch, love it :D

OH GOD what a total cutie
Spiritus...one of the few villains, FF-wise, that I'm actually fond of, really like his Japan-esque look. Great recreation and awesomely detailed! Genti and Kitty (yup, almost choked myself trying to pronounce the latter's name hahaha) look very nice too! Bit of a bummer that you can't adjust tails/ears but, Kitty's great nonetheless!
Great FF batch, love it :D
Thank you! Glad you both enjoyed these.

Happy New Years, friends! Looking forward to the CAS packs and freebie parts!

This makes me even more annoyed that we can't pattern or adjust the ears on Outcasts. Still, she's bloody adorable. I want one.
Agreed. Annoyed me I couldn't get them to sit like they're supposed to.

So many of these are fantastic! Really impressive, @EnduringSoul !!! 👍👍
Thank you! I'm warming up to SCVI CAS more over SCV but it's still sorely missing so much in the way of parts.

@TiraRules

Did you seriously tag me accusing me of stealing your CAS?! I don't even look at any of your threads, much less pay attention to ANYTHING you've ever made.

Remaking Rasetsumaru in CAS is hardly an original idea that only you came up with. I don't need to see anything from you to get inspired to make something; I only come to 8WR to occasionally share something I just made. I rarely visit other threads, never felt the need to visit yours... but thanks for visiting mine. Hopefully you picked up some pointers to improve. No worries, I won't accuse you of taking something you learned lurking here.

Get you eyes checked. I spent more time perfecting just the eyebrows on mine than you did slapping on costume parts on a default body style with a completely wrong face and incorrect colors.
rasetsumaru 4.jpg

You seriously believed I would copy THIS?! LOL
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20200401084415.jpg

Last edited:
Back