Enkindu vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

Alex.J

[14] Master
Dwayne Shultz, an amateur wrestler (shitty video game player) from Florida finally had his big break to be somebody on July 29th, 2008. He waited his whole life for this opportunity. He was going to wrestle Stone Cold Steve Austin(Alex.J) for a chance to fight The Rock (Black Mamba) at Summer Slam (G4). To be on pay per view (extended cable) was his dream. If Enkindu was able to get on T.V. He knew he could become something. A man who women walking down the street would nod to and respect (never going to happen). As a supporter of WWE since 2001, he figured he would be respected as an up and comer. But when he reached the locker room (8wayrun chatroom). This is how he first met Stone Cold (Alex.J). Never talked to him, or knew a thing about him other than he's from WWE (NorCal) and wrestled (gamed) with those guys. Never saw him as a threat. Never saw him as not a threat. Just have no idea what to expect with him. I figured solid, but either way, I had been meeting nothing but nice people in that new locker room (chatroom) thus far, so I never expected to be cheated by anyone there.

WAIT FOR MORE

It's time for their match. Enkindu doesn't record the match because he thinks Alex. *cough* Stone Cold is a nice guy. Stone Cold wins the match the only way he knows how. Using his patented Stone Cold Stunner (lag tactics). Enkindu is furious, he could tell Stone Cold cheated. With a physique of the gods like Enkindu, no way could the great Enkindu lose. I mean, Enkindu put his heart and soul into wrestling. He sacrificed his love life, money, opportunity, friends, sanity, and hygiene all to beat Stone Cold. But to no avail, Stone Cold stole Enkindu's future that day. Instead of becoming the greatest Wrestler of all time and getting to star in the movie Hercules like The Rock. Enkindu became that wrestler no one remembered. He didn't even get a sex tape like X-Pac or hook up with one of the wrestling floozies like Lita. Instead he vanished into nothingness. This was Enkindus only chance to be something and he failed.

Back