Eric Cartman The Wizard King!

MuffinMan123

[10] Knight
originally I wasn't even going to do the face because I thought there wasn't enough item slots to make it, but then DarkNemeZis666's youtube video of cartman showed me that it is indeed possible. problem is I couldn't figure out how he made that mouth and eyes and his video was too blurry to watch.

I ended up using the horns for the 2 eye balls, and then used color dot patterns to make the iris because I can't put stickers on items.
the mouth is just rabbit ears.

honestly the suit is really easy to make, it's the face that gives the most problem. pretty fun homage to make for the best south park character ever.

---
UPDATED picture to latest version

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 5,773
Last edited:
btw, can someone tell me what this guy used for the mouth and how he got the eye ball colors like that? this is the last mystery I couldn't solve...

Attachments

• sdfgegh.jpg
    sdfgegh.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 1,910
Good idea for the version of cartman from the game, I change my character's eyes since my last video, if I can help you i used a heart and snake horn for the eyes, and for mouth : equipment Spy mask and 4 sticker motif 1 in black, chinese character 95 in white for the tooth, motif 52 over the tooth and motif 3 to hide the line on the nose.
Cartman.jpg Cartman2.jpg

if you have problem i can make a tutorial.

the problem with spy mask is that I can't have it just showing the mouth without the nose part bumping out. the cape blocking out his mouth with that kind of face, that's why I decided to go with items instead of face equipment.

so you used 2 items to color the eye huh? I thought I needed at least 1 item for the mouth that's why I used color patterns to get the iris... it took me forever to find the right matching spot to make the dots resemble the iris.

I think you can replace the heart with the bottom part of bull horns so that you have more options to adjust the shape of the eyes.

What about showing pics of that V of yours,
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Haha !

I tried that spy mask for mouth and it just looks too weird. yeah using demon horns make the eyes look so much better, but the dot pattern already do a pretty good job.

swapped the rabbit ears with the moon because it's easier to adjust.

0-jpg.38799

Awesome, but what horn you use? the long horns? because it's getting too gray , for my part I use the helmet ornament: pirate to make the eyes of my characters.

ah screw it, I couldn't just use the same sticker size and angle if I switch to pirate horns, I will just settle with regular cow horns.

Awesome, but what horn you use? the long horns? because it's getting too gray , for my part I use the helmet ornament: pirate to make the eyes of my characters.
alright I just tried it again, the pirate ornament is not usable because you can't rotate the horn so that it remains both flat and don't have the tips bursting out, the bottom part of the horn always push out from the sphere and it's not adjustable.

the eye balls will look like this from the side /| if the tips are hidden inside the body.

Last edited:
Not sure if any one is still playing and creating characters, but here's my Cartman formula
Some douche accused of my greatest creation being hexed work so I decided to post this video to show those uncreative haters how incapable they are. This is legit, any one who thinks otherwise doesn't have shit for creativity.

Last edited:
Back