EU Online Tournament Sign-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I'm not a mod, I will have to say it like this:

Notice:The XBL Tournament for EU has been disbanded as only two people signed up, lol.

[End of Notice]

Actually, I think that's more noticeable than the actual notices.

Good work. Looks like you'll be starting soon.

Actually, I think that's more noticeable than the actual notices.

Good work. Looks like you'll be starting soon.
Btw, when we begin, can I make another thread like you did? Announcing the beginning of the Tournament? Idk if it needs to be a sticky though :P

Ok 2nd Try....by 2ndFace
Posted in the wrong thread before, Tira is sorry/not sorry(depending on the lunar constellation :P).

PSN:x_2ndFace_x
May I participate? Pretty *please* with a lot of sugar on top?

Ok 2nd Try....by 2ndFace
Posted in the wrong thread before, Tira is sorry/not sorry(depending on the lunar constellation :P).

PSN:x_2ndFace_x
May I participate? Pretty *please* with a lot of sugar on top?
Of course :) We have three spaces available :)

Of course :) We have three spaces available :)
Nice! Is there a Matchmaking/When are we be available thread?
Or shall I just send a friendrequest to my opponent and hope that we are online at similar times or work corresponding shifts?

Nice! Is there a Matchmaking/When are we be available thread?
Or shall I just send a friendrequest to my opponent and hope that we are online at similar times or work corresponding shifts?
You will be given the tournament table and you must play against whoever you are matched with asap whether you PM them or just turn up.

Ill be on a trip until next Sunday, in case the tournament starts before, whoever I have to fight, please wait for me ! :D

CloudSC wanted to sign up for the tournament, but he signed up in the "in progress" thread. (That's probably not a good sign). But if you want, send him a PM to join this one.

No, just wait. That bracket Mage posted isn't the final one, so you'll probably be reshuffled around in the end.

hmm Im assuming if the opponent does not make the deadline then they forfeit by default and you move on to the next round. Correct me if im wrong mage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back