EU Online Tournament Sign-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Till next Sunday? But if the tourney starts tomorrow, whoever you're fighting has to fight you within two days as I understand it so far.

@Mage - What happens if the opponent can't make the deadline?
hmm Im assuming if the opponent does not make the deadline then they forfeit by default and you move on to the next round. Correct me if im wrong mage
I will allow some extra days within reason. I don't want everyone else to be finished and have two left.

If you still cannot make the deadline then you forfeit (the one causing the delay).

People may just be dogging it because they know they have til next Monday, but we're on the 3rd day now for our tournaments and I only have 3 done on PSN and one on XBL. I had hoped to keep things running fast, but 2 days might be too optimistic.

Especially you Europeans. You take your good time on everything I hear. ;)

People may just be dogging it because they know they have til next Monday, but we're on the 3rd day now for our tournaments and I only have 3 done on PSN and one on XBL. I had hoped to keep things running fast, but 2 days might be too optimistic.
Yes, but you gave them to much time imo, lol.

They are taking time to practice against that character first lol.
Maybe I should extend it to 4 days.

unseenwombat my match actually starts today. So u'll be getting another sc5 match updated today on the xbox bracket.

Today is the deadline, and we need 2 more players!! I have PM'd Cloud but he hasn't responded yet.

PSN ID : Gab_Lord

Btw I didn't have time to play SCV that much but i'm available.
So if you know someone else very strong that is interested just pick him instead of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back