Ever been Youtubed?

LeftHandLead

[08] Mercenary
I was unknowingly a couple of months ago by this kid I used to mash on named Sosadagr8 (If you ever run into him, kick his head in for me please lol).. He taped all my fights in a session, and saved the ones I lost, then posted them on another message board haha. My Astaroth in that vid is not even close to what you'll get now.. Night and day. But it's cool watching urself on vid, so you can see what mistakes you're making and what adjustments you can make. BTW.. DefildeFire can't even get close to me now. :)

Post ur vids if you have any.

I got taped but it was for an online tournament. I spammed 1KA. Then I got 2A:B'd. ._.

I'll be the one doing the youtubing now though~
I regret nothing!!!~

That Yoshimitsu was pretty good. I wouldn't mind losing to him, since he has some skill.

Indeed, Fire is damn good.. I was catching him before that fight, but he just started to read me since I was fighting in an extremely predictable pattern. Special thanks to CBM033 and LONG_GRANGE for helping me add many new wrinkles to my game.. That's why DefildeFire is my son now.
9dc6d44e.gif

i havent been youtubed but i youtube people(of course i ask first tho) here a vid from me, to see more just go to youtube put ftwilight and click my channel, got tons of matches

That Yoshimitsu was pretty good. I wouldn't mind losing to him, since he has some skill.

LoL that yoshimitsu wasnt good at all.... You really need to see a good high level yoshimitsu guy especially if you think that one is good... 3AB and 6B arent good moves to just throw out all day at random... also going into pogo when you hit 3AB isnt a very good follow up... That yoshi was pretty garbo... hence the reason you had a 12 win streak during the video most likely

It's fun I just dislike it when they only broadcast their wins and not their losses as well.

You learn about more than you thought you knew about yourself or your character definitely

I record a lot of my matches. In ranked, I usually don't tell the person, as it could possibly affect their playstyle. In player, I tell them.

I'm about to upload some matches of me against AuLord and Pyro (gotta show the Asty users how I utilize 6B+K since they say it's useless).

As for broadcasting losses, when I lose, it's usually 0-3. I wouldn't mind showing a close game, or even a 1-3 loss. But you usually want to show you playing at your best. Rewatching your losses though is always good to show you what you did wrong.

I record a lot of my matches. In ranked, I usually don't tell the person, as it could possibly affect their playstyle. In player, I tell them.

I'm about to upload some matches of me against AuLord and Pyro (gotta show the Asty users how I utilize 6B+K since they say it's useless).

As for broadcasting losses, when I lose, it's usually 0-3. I wouldn't mind showing a close game, or even a 1-3 loss. But you usually want to show you playing at your best. Rewatching your losses though is always good to show you what you did wrong.

I didnt know you could record? LoL we should record some of our matches... I'll play at my best you at yours and we can show how lag abusive we are in online play ROFL :)

Left I played you last night and can honestly agree your asty is better now than in that vid >.< but obviously that genius who made the vid trying to slander you didnt realize the 12 consecs in the corner lmao...

*sigh*... I wanna be you tubed >.<

Left I played you last night and can honestly agree your asty is better now than in that vid >.< but obviously that genius who made the vid trying to slander you didnt realize the 12 consecs in the corner lmao...

*sigh*... I wanna be you tubed >.<

Thanks. Yeah, I remember.. Good stuff indeed. You gave me a decent run for my money.
95eae76c.gif

LoL that yoshimitsu wasnt good at all.... You really need to see a good high level yoshimitsu guy especially if you think that one is good... 3AB and 6B arent good moves to just throw out all day at random... also going into pogo when you hit 3AB isnt a very good follow up... That yoshi was pretty garbo... hence the reason you had a 12 win streak during the video most likely

I'd have to agree. Hell, MadDorya makes that Yoshi look like a lil retard honestly. Astaroth, I gotta get some games in wit ya, you to VISIDISK lol

I was youtubed doing a stream at justin.tv doing floors 57-59 computer lawl

It is a stream of a stream and there are still retards commenting on the video quality.

Haven't seen much of you on GF, you still there cleaning house?

Did you play Nadez yet?

this was our first time playing cedric extensively... you can see we knew nothing about hildegard lol. watch me as mitsu get tech caught w/ C2BB 291957825781353 times.

Back