EVO 2013 Line-up: Vote For Soul Calibur V!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Admin
Just some minutes ago, the Evolution Championship Series Facebook page posted a poll asking it's followers about which games they'd like to see for EVO 2013.

I encourage all of you to vote and show the fighting game community that we support our game and want to see it at next years EVO Championships! It isn't everyday we get an opportunity like this, so PLEASE take advantage of it and show your support!
Which fighting game are you most interested in seeing in the official Evo 2013 lineup? Let us know what you think. The top games in this poll aren't guaranteed to make the lineup, but a strong showing certainly wouldn't hurt! Want to see your game at Evo? Try getting your friends to play, or running tournaments are your local video game store or hobby shop. Games which have a broad audience of competitors from around the world will always get our attention!
You can find the poll here:​
All you have to do is click on the game/games you want to see (Soul Calibur V...) and your vote will be placed!​
Don't forget to vote! And be sure to share this with as many people as possible so we can get this ball rolling!​

On each of your respective consoles, go through your recent players and friends lists. Tell them all to vote, And tell them to tell their friends to vote.

We'll get tons.

I keep refreshing the page to see if we've gotten any new votes. That's probably kind of sad. Anyway, I'm glad to say that I keep seeing more votes come in!

That's messed up. Currently Tag, GG, and DoA are all beating Calibur. Why they even put options for SF and Marvel baffles me.

Fuuuuuck why does the poll have to be on Facebook? I don't have a Facebook account and probably never will.

Um... we're losing to Super Smash Bros. Melee...

This gutted me aswell, but at the same time I am not surprised.

SSB Melee is one hell of a classic game, going strong for over 8 years. SCV is almost dying. Maybe EVO can respark some liveliness and maybe, JUST MAYBE, we can get the long awaited patch and DLC.

And why always facebook -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back