EVO 2013 Line-up: Vote For Soul Calibur V!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Admin
Just some minutes ago, the Evolution Championship Series Facebook page posted a poll asking it's followers about which games they'd like to see for EVO 2013.

I encourage all of you to vote and show the fighting game community that we support our game and want to see it at next years EVO Championships! It isn't everyday we get an opportunity like this, so PLEASE take advantage of it and show your support!
Which fighting game are you most interested in seeing in the official Evo 2013 lineup? Let us know what you think. The top games in this poll aren't guaranteed to make the lineup, but a strong showing certainly wouldn't hurt! Want to see your game at Evo? Try getting your friends to play, or running tournaments are your local video game store or hobby shop. Games which have a broad audience of competitors from around the world will always get our attention!
You can find the poll here:​
All you have to do is click on the game/games you want to see (Soul Calibur V...) and your vote will be placed!​
Don't forget to vote! And be sure to share this with as many people as possible so we can get this ball rolling!​

The fact that Brawl is so high on the list is depressing. A game that has random tripping, almost no combo potential and a broken top tier character is above SCV in the poll. I can understand Melee getting some votes but not the ridiculous amount it has now.

I don't get it as well...
Melee on the other hard is a bitch to master completely and should definitely be played. Also voted for My little pony and Naruto for the giggles.

We've just reached 1000 people!

How the fuck is Brawl above us? Why is that piece of shit even in the lineup? Also, why is this crap on Facebook? Half the votes are probably scrubs that got the game they voted for because a friend told them and button-mashed their way through arcade mode in easy. Just look at ShaqFu, that shit has more votes than TvC and Killer Instinct. They're probably just trolling though, just look at all the troll options:
  • Divekick (which by the way has like 800 votes).
  • Why is cross Tekken here?
  • FIGHTING GAMES ARE DEAD
  • What an answer!
  • ShaqFu
  • Dragon Ball Z for Kinect
  • eSports
  • Mario Kart 9
  • Pokemon
  • VF5:FS has two different options.
  • and of course, Brawl.
They have to be kidding.

This poll isn't anything too serious, they just wanted give all the scenes a little shake, to get people more active, just like that "MK9 vs SC5" poll that MLG did earlier this year.

What they say in the descripition is important, though, especially this part: "Try getting your friends to play, or running tournaments at your local video game store or hobby shop. Games which have a broad audience of competitors from around the world will always get our attention!"http://www.facebook.com/questions/10151203340569383/

If we keep rising like this, or at least keep the stream of votes steady, we have a sure fire chance. Everyone go into player match lobbies and tell anyone who enters to vote. Then tell them to tell their friends to vote.

That goes for you ranked people too. Send them messages afterward if they're not talking.

Played a ton of people and sent another mass message.

EDIT: Did it again. We're slowly inching up in vote count, staying at a consistent 9th. we've stayed about 150 or so votes under Brawl for awhile now, we need something to give us that boost to get above it.

This poll might not be that serious, but one thing is kinda funny.

The apocalyptic downfall that many predicted for SC5 because of VF5, DOA5 and TTT2 and because SC5 sucks.... well, the only game of these that has more votes than SC5 is TTT2... And for the rest, this sucking SC5 still has more votes than the freshly-hyped VF5 and DOA5. Yeah.

What are the chances SSBM will return to evo? They have more votes than every other game, but do they really have a chance? They aren't highly regarded among the FGC, nintendo isn't sponsoring evo, and personally, I think it would be an unnecessary hassle to deal with the gamecubes....

.... That would put us in 7th. :D

What are the chances SSBM will return to evo? They have more votes than every other game, but do they really have a chance? They aren't highly regarded among the FGC, nintendo isn't sponsoring evo, and personally, I think it would be an unnecessary hassle to deal with the gamecubes....

.... That would put us in 7th. :D

"Just because a game has a top spot does not mean it will make it in"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back