EVO 2K12 MM Room (Sat, July 7)

Sora

[11] Champion
Hi everyone,

Here are the videos that we recorded during EVO weekend. We have a bunch of good matches from all the major regions. I also added commentary and background noises to keep the recording as live and 'hyped' as possible. :) Hope you enjoy.

PS. Apologies for some of my inaccurate commentary in terms of commands -- the recording was done on the fly and I didn't have time to prepare a commentary setup.

Manta vs HumanTyphoon

So far so good on the videos man :) Even looking past the Mitsu hate it was enjoyable :P

Just a quick tip about the commentary (which, by the way, very well done): Mitsu's kick attack that HumanTyphoon was using so much was 4KB, not 6KB, and I may be wrong about this one, but I believe Voldo's BT auto-GI reflects all verticals except stabs, which is why Mitsu's 4B went through it.

I'm excited to see the rest of the videos though! :D

EDIT: Watching the second video, I see that someone corrected you on that mid-match xDDD

So far so good on the videos man :) Even looking past the Mitsu hate it was enjoyable :P

Just a quick tip about the commentary (which, by the way, very well done): Mitsu's kick attack that HumanTyphoon was using so much was 4KB, not 6KB, and I may be wrong about this one, but I believe Voldo's BT auto-GI reflects all verticals except stabs, which is why Mitsu's 4B went through it.

I'm excited to see the rest of the videos though! :D

EDIT: Watching the second video, I see that someone corrected you on that mid-match xDDD

Yup. I half-considered committing seppuku after saying 6KB for the 1 millionth time.

Last one for the day, I'll do the rest tomorrow. (although these next matches REALLY get hyped. Stay tuned)

Juece (Pat, Ezio) vs Duragon (Zwei) FT5 Casuals

yooooo that room was so crazy; saturday night was amazing... you gotta post bills and daves match too it was pretty intense. We had like 37 people in that room at once it was hype as shit.

KrayzieCD (Maxi) vs MysticBill (Natsu) FT5 MM $20 Pot

POP OFF WARNING!!

it was a good time, im sorry it couldnt last longer, but it really makes me think we should organize some kind of similar meet that is not based around a tourney, but around prize fights and rampant sidebetting, that was too much fun

behind the hype:
MM.jpg

lol so crowded. Bill's gamerface makes me laugh.

Reactions: LP
Back