BBC_Sniper_Wolf
17th
Big Bunny
17th
Chemie
17th
Hildefangirl
Videos up yet?

I'd like to personally thank everyone for showing up to this tourney. It was really cool to see Socal show up to events and support the scene. Also thanks to OI for traveling from Nevada. Although I was a little bummed by my performance. The overall tourney was great and I'm happy to see a bunch of nonsense happen at the tourney like dance battles and basketball MM's.

Blueboy - Congrats on first. Thanks for always traveling to Norcal and helping encourage other people to show up. It's always good hanging out with you. I think we probably broke even on all those small sidebets we kept doing haha.

Zane - Congrats on 2nd. Blueboy made 10 bucks just by you showing up lol. Also thanks for all the videos, those were hype.

MarKOed - Thanks for last minute driving everyone out. It's always good to play you.

Never Relent - Always good playing you in person. Definitely stick with Tira, it's cool to see someone use her well. I'm jealous of that shirt. Also, I'm glad you brought your brother with you. He was good people. He also did work in that basketball match.

Signia - I'm glad you got hit in the nuts by Blueboy. Protect the family jewels better next time. As for your blister, you might need to exercise more haha.

Withvees - Always good chilling with you. I'm still impressed by how fast you can eat. Good job on the dance battle, it's also good to see you improving.

Orangeislands - It was great to finally meet you. It's funny seeing how people interact after communicating with them online for a long time. You are pretty good people in person. Hopefully see you at other tournaments. I'd like to see a Chelsie vs OI rematch.

Krayziecd - Thanks for the commentary man. We dominated SC2 then got scraped in SC5. We might need to step our game up haha.

Snort - Glad you could make it man. It's good to see your Zwei improving.

Dylan - Thanks for making me money in the dance off.

Mica - We need have more discussions about your fashion empire. Lemme know about the Fist of the North Star photo shoot.

Nyawu - Thanks for streaming and being a fucking trooper. Stop stabbing shrubs though.

Chelsie - Win me money next time.

Hates - I'll try not to disappoint you next time. NDK happened.

Sniperwolf - It was great you could make it. Cool to see you improve. Thanks for running the brackets and stream. I apologize if I was a little harsh, but hopefully you can take the criticism and the tourney runs a little smoother next time.

Mike
- Without you, this tourney couldn't of happened. As always, thanks for letting us use your place and being a fantastic host. I think everyone involved wants another one of these tournaments to happen. Hopefully we can finish that chess match another time. It was hard to tell who was better at that point. Just that both of us were playing really methodical.

Also videos from the tourney,

Last edited:
Yo this was such a hype tourny.

Shout outs to @Alex.J , @Blueboyb , @Party Wolf , @Zane , @Marginal , @Hates , @Rocktopus , @Damon , @Signia for helping me get better by either playing online, offline, or just telling how to play. Way better than NCR.

Shout outs to @Never_Relent , @orangeislands31 . Nice meeting you guys. Hopefully I'll see you at SCR.

Shout outs to Dope Dojo for hosting a hype tournament.

Negative shout outs to @MarKOed for random shit talk at IHOP and then getting 5-1'd by me.

Had a great time playing with everyone, really would have been nice to stay like i planned on to get in more games but things are pretty crazy right now, hopefully next time. Sorry for letting the stream down with my mirror match against Zane, but at least we're even and i got a runback to look forward to. Also wishing i would have stuck with ZWEI when i was up against Hates since Viola didnt do nearly as well. Cant wait for the next event, glad to see SC still has a strong scene with lots of talent.

I'd like to personally thank everyone for showing up to this tourney. It was really cool to see Socal show up to events and support the scene. Also thanks to OI for traveling from Nevada. Although I was a little bummed by my performance. The overall tourney was great and I'm happy to see a bunch of nonsense happen at the tourney like dance battles and basketball MM's.

Blueboy - Congrats on first. Thanks for always traveling to Norcal and helping encourage other people to show up. It's always good hanging out with you. I think we probably broke even on all those small sidebets we kept doing haha.

Zane - Congrats on 2nd. Blueboy made 10 bucks just by you showing up lol. Also thanks for all the videos, those were hype.

MarKOed - Thanks for last minute driving everyone out. It's always good to play you.

Never Relent - Always good playing you in person. Definitely stick with Tira, it's cool to see someone use her well. I'm jealous of that shirt. Also, I'm glad you brought your brother with you. He was good people. He also did work in that basketball match.

Signia - I'm glad you got hit in the nuts by Blueboy. Protect the family jewels better next time. As for your blister, you might need to exercise more haha.

Withvees - Always good chilling with you. I'm still impressed by how fast you can eat. Good job on the dance battle, it's also good to see you improving.

Orangeislands - It was great to finally meet you. It's funny seeing how people interact after communicating with them online for a long time. You are pretty good people in person. Hopefully see you at other tournaments. I'd like to see a Chelsie vs OI rematch.

Krayziecd - Thanks for the commentary man. We dominated SC2 then got scraped in SC5. We might need to step our game up haha.

Snort - Glad you could make it man. It's good to see your Zwei improving.

Dylan - Thanks for making me money in the dance off.

Mica - We need have more discussions about your fashion empire. Lemme know about the Fist of the North Star photo shoot.

Nyawu - Thanks for streaming and being a fucking trooper. Stop stabbing shrubs though.

Chelsie - Win me money next time.

Hates - I'll try not to disappoint you next time. NDK happened.

Sniperwolf - It was great you could make it. Cool to see you improve. Thanks for running the brackets and stream. I apologize if I was a little harsh, but hopefully you can take the criticism and the tourney runs a little smoother next time.

Mike
- Without you, this tourney couldn't of happened. As always, thanks for letting us use your place and being a fantastic host. I think everyone involved wants another one of these tournaments to happen. Hopefully we can finish that chess match another time. It was hard to tell who was better at that point. Just that both of us were playing really methodical.

Also videos from the tourney,

Good to see you too brother. I'll do any and everything in my power to make to as many NorCal events as possible. Ggs to you and thank you for the support.

DopeDojo is so far my favorite tourney I've ever been a part of, I will never miss another Exitwounds tourney (I'm already hyped for Exitwounds 9!)
I did go out of my shell to do some shit talking and I paid the price for it, and if I offended ya Ben then "Forgive me!" and I hope its past us, will always want to FT5 ya anytime tho! I like to say that you are the best Xiba Irvine's got, no joke and I want to play ya again
AlexJ is the man for notifying me that you guys needed a ride and I will always try to be available for ya guys and anyone who needs a lift, also Alex has been showing me the ropes and I like to think I'm getting better little by little so I'm glad for the help
NR your Tira, to me, is hands down the best I've fought and I don't fight alot of them but it was great having those matches with you and looking forward to more, also your brother is a funny guy and was glad to meet him.
Signia: The Master of Frames and Space, I now know why you deserve that title and I will do my very best again to try to beat ya so I can become the Master of Gimmicks and BS (Not the most grand title but I think worthy for a Damp main.) Want to play again anytime!
Snort: We had a short time and was fun for that short time. My ZWEI is nothing compared to yours and your Viola was fun, I think thats the first time I played against your Viola, good games as always and I hope to play ya again too.
Nyawu, Chelsea, Dilan, Mica: Havent seen Dilan or Mica since EVO if memory serves, I definetly remember Dilan at NCR in Sunnydale, great to see ya both and I definetly havent seen Nyawu and Chelsea since last NCR and was happy to see ya again, I didnt get to play with Mica and I hope to have a Leixia vs Damp match again.
Chelsea your Hilde gets better every time and I hope for another rematch, I want that Hilde
SniperWolf: I got my revenge since my first NCR when you beat me with Natsu (not saying I kept the salt for that long but I was happy that I won) Great game and I hope to play ya again.
Mike (GotTrees): The tournament was amazing and a couple hiccups here but overall was an amazing tourney, thanks for the shirt and I know I will come back to DopeDojo.
Meechrox: I got annihilated, pure and simple, I hope to have that rematch with you and I will beat ya! Also, I'll see ya in the basketball court :P GGs and I hope to play again!
OrangeIslands31: I've heard of ya, seen ya in chat, and it was a pleasure to meet ya in person. Had fun talking to ya and playing against you, I'd love a rematch and hope to play ya again.
Zane: Best Zwei in Cali! I did get to play against your Ely and that was a fun game, hopefully for next time we can get a Damp vs Zwei match, I'm not sure if we had that happen yet but we should soon, also you were the real Champ by beating the top guys in that tourny and also bringing Mario Party, will money match Mario Party anytime!
Blueboy no longer, there is only BlueGod!: Congrats on winning the tourney, the final match was pretty funny, got to play ya for a bit and I hope for next time I do better against ya, I can see why ppl hate your Pat but I'm definitely going to try and beat him. Glad to finally play you and glad to meet ya, lets fight again soon!

IF there is anyone I have missed, PLEASE do not take offense! I was happy to meet all of ya and I hope to see again! At DopeDojo, NEC, or wherever! Was a blast and cant wait to go back!

Don't feel bad for talking shit MarKOed. It's part of the fun. Anyways, you put up money like a man.

I had an absolutely wonderful experience this weekend. The MP8 MM and the 3 on 3 basketball match in particular stand out. I will undoubtedly be attending the next EXITWOUNDS. Without any further ado, here are my shoutouts:

Zane: You worked hard for this. I am really proud to see that your hard work has been worthwhile. I've always thought you were a skilled player. Good to see that you are getting some of the recognition you deserve. You played like a beast this weekend (pun intended).

Alex J: It's always great getting to see you at these events. That basketball MM between your team and signia's team was a wonderful plan. It's too bad Signia had a career-ending injury while you were enjoying that blanket (By yourself of course.) Thanks once again for organizing this event, and for making sure Socal made it up there.

Hates: It is always wonderful to engage in conversation with you and hear your insight on this game. You are a magician with words. It is unfortunate that we were not seeded on opposite sides of the bracket :(. You will always be #1 on my list of heroes!

Signia: THE MASTER OF FRAMES AND SPACE. You took my $1, I took your balls. Lol jokes aside, it was great getting to see you again man. I talked to you more than than anybody else this weekend. I haven't forgotten that I still owe you casuals, I'll pay you back at the next one :P.

Withvees: You've come a long way since NCR (You even inspired me to play Xiba against Signia). I have a feeling that you will only continue to improve. I hereby recognize you as the most improved player in Socal (And the best at MP8 minigames).

Sniper Wolf: You came all the way from Indiana. That is some huge dedication right there. And for that YOU DESERVE A HUGE SHOUTOUT.

Never Relent: Excellent performance with Tira. I am glad to see that you are doing so well with her. You've definitely improved alot since the last time we played. Keep it up. I expect to see great things from you in the near future.

Orangeislands31: <---- Dumm. It was great getting to finally meet you. You are a good person. Your tournament match with Chelsie was hype as fuck. I was skeptical about it at first, but I am glad I bet money on you. I expect to see you again at more of these events in the future!

GotTrees: Without you, this whole event wouldn't have been possible. Thanks so much for hosting the tournament, and for letting us crash at your place. I'll definitely be attending the next one! "MAKE IT RAIN!!"

Mica: Although we didn't talk much this weekend, it was great getting to see you again. Definitely need to interact more with you at the next one!

BigBunny: It was nice talking to you after the tournament. You have a good amount of potential that can be realized if you played this game a bit more! Your dance skills are also astounding. My PSN is ----> SCTSF_Blueboy

Wu & Chelsie: Thank you for bringing the streaming equipment and for congratulating me on my victory at MW2. Also, sorry for bothering you guys when I was looking for my phone charger (Which I happened to find, and lose again!)

KrayzieCD: "COVER ME WOLF!" You are one of my favorite people in this community. That had to be some of the best hype commentary in recent memory. Definitely need to get you and Tomahawk on the mic for the next one!

Meechrox: It was cool getting to see you again man. We certainly need to have that Mark0ed vs Meechrox 1 on 1 basketball match next time! See you online friend :).

Snort: This weekend marked the first time I ever played you. You are definitely a lot better than I previously though. GGs and see you at the next one.

Special thanks to:

Hates for his magnificently crafted chef-d'œuvre.
Alex J for going out of his way to ensure Socal was in attendance.
GotTrees for having us.
Orangeislands and SniperWolf for travelling from out of state.
And MarkOed for giving us a ride

I will see you guys again at the next one!

Snort, we need to have some matches. You're the only Cali player I haven't played thus far... D: If you're wondering who I am, i'm that Cervantes player from SoCal.
I think i've seen you play before at one of the majors, and sure it would be great if we could have some matches. Online or wherever. If it's offline than chances are it will have to be at the next event in the cali area, which i hear is in January, a time where i have no idea what my schedule is gonna be like. Still i definitely intend on going.

Back