Ezio Combo Discussion

I messed with this one this morning:

7K, A, A, AA, 6B > A+B+K

Usually does between 95-100 damage using 1/2 a meter for the EX move

Of course, I have no clue how to play this game and am trusting that juggle combos are actually viable.

7K, A, A, AA, 6B > A+B+K

Of course, I have no clue how to play this game and am trusting that juggle combos are actually viable.

Doesn't sound viable. This game has air control so unless its a string a player will usually float away after first hit.

7K, A, A, AA, 6B > A+B+K

Welcome to Soul Calibur! Unfortunately, air control prevents this combo from being guaranteed, as it does for lots of juggles. I shouldn't say unfortunately actually, since air control is part of what prevents characters from carrying opponents across the stage for a ring out off any old launcher lol, outside of specific examples. It also allows for adjustments to your place in the ring, something that is highly important to Soul Calibur's play style.

In practice mode, you can set your training dummy to air control in various directions. Some combos may only be avoidable by moving to one side, or backwards only. You can take advantage of your opponent's position in the ring during a match to possibly add hits to a combo that would otherwise be escapable, should your opponent be up against a ring edge or next to a wall. Try to experiment with air control and see what you can find!

someone confirm this combo I found:
1K, 11B, 6K2
also 1K > 4A,B ?
Panda - the first one for me gets blocked on the third hit ( might just be me ) however the second one works, hits for 55-60

also Revin122 ending that combo with 3B hits for 72-78

Making this for the sake of organization, and moving posts here. Post here with combo findings, and they'll make their way into the sticky thread once we have a good list.

Seems like ezio's more based around normals than any combos. He both lacks ways to enter combo and his combos all end pretty quick. This is good - makes short work for me when I end up adding a full list to the first post.

yeah he doesn't seem to have that much combos since his moves already does good amount of damage.

you can also end the string with 3B and it acts as if you hit a counter or Ezio's CE but it does maybe a 3rd of the damage.

I was supposed to edit my post today since I've tried using 3B last night. At least with 3B, its better damage than 2A+B.

while this combo isn't garunteed adding a 6K2 after 3B counter or in the combo string is quite nice, deals a nice amount of damage and tracks left and right rolling, they can block low or roll back to avoid it but you can also add the 6K2 at the end of 66BB. The stomp has a deceptive range

So, I took a small break from Yoshi to mess with the new characters aaaaand here we go....

11A, 1BBB,
6K2 - 70 dmg
3B - 78 dmg
BB BE - 84 dmg
CE - 97 dmg

WS A, AA

CH WS A,
6B BE - 76 dmg
CE - 95 dmg

1K,
66K - ??? dmg (forward facing RO)
44B - 53 dmg
6B BE - 86 dmg

A+B,
6K2 - 61 dmg
44B - 76 dmg
CE - 115

44K,
6K2 - 51 dmg
44B - 60 dmg

CH 44K,
1BBB, 3B - 79 dmg
1BBB, CE - 105

66A+B, BE - 117 dmg

Wall Combo
CH 44K_22K, 4K, BE - 105 dmg

So, I took a small break from Yoshi to mess with the new characters aaaaand here we go....

11A, 1BBB,
6K2 - 70 dmg
3B - 78 dmg
BB BE - 84 dmg
CE - 97 dmg

WS A, AA

CH WS A,
6B BE - 76 dmg
CE - 95 dmg

1K,
66K - ??? dmg (forward facing RO)
44B - 53 dmg
6B BE - 86 dmg

A+B,
6K2 - 61 dmg
44B - 76 dmg
CE - 115

44K,
6K2 - 51 dmg
44B - 60 dmg

CH 44K,
1BBB, 3B - 79 dmg
1BBB, CE - 105

66A+B, BE - 117 dmg

Wall Combo
CH 44K_22K, 4K, BE - 105 dmg

I love you for putting this in format. When I go to add to the sticky, everything will be so easy.

22*88K ~ W!
1BBB ~ 4K ~ W! ~ 3B - 98 damage
1BBB ~ 4K ~ W! ~ 1K ~ 6b(BE) - 117 damage
4K ~ W! ~ 1BBB ~ CE - 121 damage (waste of meter!)
1BBB ~ 4K ~ W! ~ iWR K ~ 66b(BE) - 146 damage*

Switching up the placement of the wallsplats modifies the damages a little bit. Interesting. Also, that last one is sort of a tech trap - if they do anything (or nothing at all) besides hold G, it will hit. "Anything" in here includes literally anything besides holding down only G - 2G makes them eat it. If they do hold G, they're forced to block the second hit of 66b(BE), which leaves you at some level of advantage (Ezio AA beats Natsu AA and α Pat CE after it).

Not a bad dance!

Not sure if anyones posted this, and forgive me because I cannot understand alot of the formatting here, but I found one almost immediately. The link is very hard but it does over 110 damage:

1K~4K~6B(BE)

Unfortunately the recovery after 6K2 on a grounded opponent is quite long and doesn't guarantee anything after. Which is not to say it's not useful, but so far I haven't found any reason to use 6K2 over 3B.

Dest: No problem. I understand the needs of a mod. In fact, I should probably get my combo page in order...

Unfortunately the recovery after 6K2 on a grounded opponent is quite long and doesn't guarantee anything after. Which is not to say it's not useful, but so far I haven't found any reason to use 6K2 over 3B.

Dest: No problem. I understand the needs of a mod. In fact, I should probably get my combo page in order...

what I've been doing is using the 6K2 after the 3B the opponent is still in range and it tracks side to side although it does reset them to standing but doesn't give time for them to punish you. At least not that I've found. I could block natsu's KKK right after if that helps for a frame of reference.

I tested this combo off a 1K.

The combo is : 1K, 77_11B, 6K2 - This combos for about 80+ damage, I can't recall the exact value (I'll edit the post after I check the damage value)

Also, any decent wall combos, the best thing I came up with is:
11_77 A, 1BBB, 4K W!, 1K, (77_11B, 6K2 or for an easier follow-up: 6B BE for moar damage (100+) )

I'm on the lookout for the best meter gain to use it up for is B,B BE and 66_99_33 B, B BE

Back