Ezio Gameplay Video Critiques

Ramon that is a sick ezio, lotsa flair, consistant combos, mix up, you got it all man, you an Jeuce are my role models right now

Im not very experienced with ezio (played like 10 matches with him) but you seem a lil too ambitious on wake up game, you make it work yor you, but the 44B is risky if they ukemi, Im assuming you to the 66A+B on wake up to put you in BT? Your making it work for you, but still very risky. Also, when you hit 1K (which you seem to manage to do a lot, I never can), if they are remotely close to the edge go for a 4A, B, it will ring out from MILES away.
Finally you could mess around with the 22_88K CE set up, maybe bait them a bit, but your meter managemnt seems sound anyways, thanks for the uploads

Thanks for the ideas!

i feel you cant play Ezio without making crazy risks...i wouldnt play him if i didnt :P

Well i didn't want to do it but i guess i have to. I can't get my new youtube accounts to work on my ps3 so I'm going to use my personal youtube account for the gameplay vidoes. I should have at least one video up tomorrow.

Random ranked matches with some raphael player. I start getting into his head as we play and it starts to show.

This was the first round of the second online tournament that's going on now.

I need to upload the videos for my second round match against shogun and i also have some casual matches with DIME saved.

You won anyways! Congrats on the win, now I gotta train my Ezio more to whup TANHAUSSER's ass in that Best of PSN, that guy lucked out in taking my #2 spot on that list... *clenches fist*

I want to watch your videos but my main source of internet is my phone and watching streams on a phone is such a pain. When you have the YouTube links post them.

For everyone else, I uploaded some casuals with DIME but posting links onto 8way via a smart phone is difficult.

DIME vs Juece online casuals Part 1

Part 2

used eizo in grand finals.

Very Solid Ezio and good choice in using him against Xiba. I like how you use the UB cancels on wake up to gets in your opponents head. To bad your opponent didn't know anything about Ezio but your Xiba match-up knowledge is really good.

Hey guys, wondering if you'd do me a favor and critique some of my play? I commentate a little bit but I'm no Ezio pro and I haven't played the game in a while. Right now I'm thinking I need to be a bit more mobile but besides that? Thanks!

Hey guys, wondering if you'd do me a favor and critique some of my play? I commentate a little bit but I'm no Ezio pro and I haven't played the game in a while. Right now I'm thinking I need to be a bit more mobile but besides that? Thanks!

The issue I see with most Ezio player's is the lack or an oki game. That's possibly the most important thing to work on as an Ezio player seeing as most his moves cause a knock down.

If I were to pick something from your gameplay it's the use of your 22k it's a great move but when you begin to play against better players your CE trap won't work, high level players usually just space you or begin to sidestep.

Sorry for the short reply but I'm using my smartphone and it's hard to watch videos then post comments.

The issue I see with most Ezio player's is the lack or an oki game. That's possibly the most important thing to work on as an Ezio player seeing as most his moves cause a knock down.

If I were to pick something from your gameplay it's the use of your 22k it's a great move but when you begin to play against better players your CE trap won't work, high level players usually just space you or begin to sidestep.

Sorry for the short reply but I'm using my smartphone and it's hard to watch videos then post comments.

When it comes to oki I like to use a lot of 11/77 B, making sure it hits meaty for a hefty chunk of guard damage and a great little throw setup. I run 66BB if I think they're going to duck, 22K until they learn to respect it, 1k, and my favorite right now is 44B. Catches people rolling to Ezio's left for serious damage. I certainly think Ezio has some great oki, but if you didn't see me taking advantage of it that's certainly something I need to work on.

When it comes to the 22K CE trap, usually there's enough Ezio unfamiliarity to get me at least one a match against any particular player. I usually buffer the 236,236 and watch for an attack. You're right though, that Patroklos in the first match? He was not fooled in the least. Let me know if you have any more advice!

This was from EVO during casuals I didn't do great, I thought I had some ZWEI knowledge but I was wrong. I started getting the handle of the match up near the end.

I've finally had long session with someone, as Ezio. I've been pretty much just playing the AI until now. Well, here are a couple of matches from the session. Nothing special, but the session was fun. I feel there is much obvious stuff to improve. Just need to PvP more... and watch ya guys videos. I've only seen a few.

It seems like you're still learning Ezio's range as you threw out moves from pretty far out sometimes. Also you shouldn't finish 22AA unless you hit them with the first A. You also like using 66BB BE which isn't bad if the opponent doesn't step, JG or GI it. Though you should keep it to a minimum because the punishment for using it is pretty bad and I think NM can CE the BE on reaction.

Back