Ezio Gameplay Video Critiques

I checked the guide and all his lows are unsafe for the most part (most are -16).
Yup. And Ezio's WR BB is i18, that's why it doesn't work.. To punish his 11K, Ezio's 6B works well, specially the BE version. But against the 33B at tip, I think Ezio can only use his CE.

Also, if he ever attempts to transition into PREP from near anything (except 66B), you can interrupt anything he does with 1BBB and get a combo. If he does do 66B ~ PREP, he has frame advantage and will beat you, unless you CE him because the CE's invincibility frames will allow you to interrupt him for free 100+ damage (since CE does 90 dmg + Counter Hit + Clean hit opportunity [A])
I don't think 1BBB is a good option. If he enters Prep on block (except for 66(B)), he is at -2. His Prep Bb(BE) [i11] would intercept your 1BBB, I suppose (unless 1BBB has TC). Besides, if he enters on block, his standard action should be Prep 4, which would either evade, or aGI your 1BBB.

I'd suggest 66B (though it is still vulnerable to Prep4, it's less vulnerable than 1BBB). You can also try iWR A, though it would be vulnerable to Prep K. A+B's TC is no good, because the second hit of Prep BB or Prep AB can catch Ezio mid-air.

And he enters Prep on hit, I'd suggest ducking and getting up if your read the kick coming.

Ezio is very vulnerable to Prep, with the Exception of his CE, I suppose.

I Only know of one good wall combo 44k, 1bbb, 4kw!, 4kw!, a+b, CE give me some better ones
This one is good after a Guard Burst and it's a very consistent wall combo, which is a rare think for Ezio.

44K 1BBB 4K 1K 6b(BE) - 109 dmg (around it, there is a Clean Hit possibility)

It causes pretty much the same damage as A+B CE, but less half a meter.

It's not a great wall combo, considering it's specific beginning (44K CH) and that it uses meter, but it's very consistent. And you don't even need to be very close to the wall, because the first for hits can drive your opponent quite a long way.

I guess you have to read Raph on what he tends to do. If they're trying to rush you, then 1BBB will get him when he shifts into PREP because 1BBB has TC throughout the move, meaning all his PREP options (besides PREP 4) will go down the drain (He gets CH, allowing for combo)

PREP K is mid but is i21 normally (with transition, it's i23)

If he tries to go into SE, you still beat his options because all of the moves are too slow to beat out 1BBB/CE

I Only know of one good wall combo 44k, 1bbb, 4kw!, 4kw!, a+b, CE give me some better ones

Here's a good combo that gives you options:

Note: these are all on CH and can be done off a Guard Burst.

44K, 4K, 1BBB, 4K ~

The ~ allows you to fill in for any of these 3 enders: Meter-less, 1BE, or CE

Meter-less ender:

44K, 4K W!, 1BBB, 4K W!, A+B, 44B (This gets you 110 Damage )

Brave Edge Ender:

44K, 4K W!, 1BBB, 4K W!, 1K, 6B BE

(This gets you 122-126 damage, 122 no Clean Hit, up to 126 on Clean Hit on depending on which hit gets the Clean Hit)

Critical Edge Ender:

44K, 4K W!, 1BBB, 4K W!, A+B, CE

(This gets you 139 damage with out a Clean Hit, and you get 147 damage with Clean Hit

It only works off gaurd burst? not even on counter hit. I dont think 44k-4k combo's lol....... i just tried after GB. Maybe its character specific. Who are you doing it on? Maybe your reading off the old SC5 guide , but its wrong cause there was a patch.....

A few combo i didnt mention

11-77 b-1bbb-4kw!-4kW!-A+B or 1k ectectect

while rising K (CH)W!-4kW!-A+B or 1k ect ect ect

Normal hit of 44K puts them in a stun where you can only follow up with something like 44B or 6K2, its the animation where the character is already going to their knees on the ground. Counter hit 44K or guard burst 44K gives you the 1BBB follow up into fun stuff, they just seem to be slouched over but not falling down yet.

It only works off gaurd burst? not even on counter hit. I dont think 44k-4k combo's lol....... i just tried after GB. Maybe its character specific. Who are you doing it on? Maybe your reading off the old SC5 guide , but its wrong cause there was a patch.....

A few combo i didnt mention

11-77 b-1bbb-4kw!-4kW!-A+B or 1k ectectect

while rising K (CH)W!-4kW!-A+B or 1k ect ect ect

It works on both Guard Burst and Counter Hit, read the NOTE!

I even tested this further but sometimes off a guard burst, the 4K will whiff on the opponent and I don't know why.

i hoped you guys caught the show...if not i will load it up here soon enough

That was some amazing Ezio play! Congrats on winning. The commentary is hilarious, not to mention that you landed the B+K unblockable 2 times (or 3 times)!!

I just saw the footage again, and I noticed that your Ezio has some slight troubles against Nightmare, such as punishing his GS A, or his NSS options (most are high and the mid/low can be reacted to)

You could either 2K his GS attempts, since it sort of Super TC's and hits him out of GS with you getting frame advantage to abuse 66A even more >:D.

The other option is to guard the GS A, and do 6B (I noticed you did do the BE a couple of times) since you're left with +6 frame advantage to abuse 66A even more.

In short, amazing play by your Ezio and good stuff with that 66A abuse.

yeah i know how to punish NM i just dropped a couple which was really due to how tired i was from working the overnight shift and getting like 4 hours of sleep :( but next time i'll play better!

yeah i know how to punish NM i just dropped a couple which was really due to how tired i was from working the overnight shift and getting like 4 hours of sleep :( but next time i'll play better!

WOAH!!! If this is tired Ramon playing SC, imagine fully-energized Ramon???

Exhausted is more like it! and im known for playing really bad when I'm tired lol

I like watching your Ezio. You play an aggressive style and it's not something I'm use to seeing with Ezio it's pretty cool to see. The one thing I noticed though is that you don't really use 2k much when you play is there any particular reason? I consider it to be one of his best pokes.

... if he ever attempts to transition into PREP from near anything (except 66B), you can interrupt anything he does with 1BBB and get a combo.
I tried that on training mode and it didn't work. 1BBB doesn't seem to TC. I just got nailed by Prep BB.

I'm find iWR A a comfortable and viable option.

Juece I honestly forget to use it. It's an amazing move but I'm just not that great with Ezio yet and tend to just stick to what I know works for me in battles. I'll be sure to incorporate it more though. So be sure to pick more things you are seeing that I'm doing wrong. It's the only way I start to really think with a new character.

Yo guys, been trying out a little bit of Ezio myself. Fun character to learn. Here's a match I had with him online against a decent Astaroth.

Never really played Ezio before this as well as never seeing this matchup before. Let me know what y'all think

Back