Ezio Q&A / General Gameplay Discussion

Isaiah

[10] Knight
Well from yesterdays news, Ezio will be the guest character in SCV! While the buzz is still going on around the community, I want you guys to give suggestions on what Ezio's fighting style he may have, what is alternate costume, what his CE may look like, how he will be involved in SCV or any other ideas.

Thanks for your time.

IZZY:P

i think he will have two styles:
1- only hidden blades, like Dampierre but way more serious and deadly. Focus on counters and get close.
2- Sword+hidden blade, something more balanced,safe, but less risk-reward

His sword was in the screenshot, so he's going to be a sword fighter for sure. I'm thinking that the hidden blades would be used as a special attack, mainly the B+K and A+K imputs. Since he does tend to parry in AC, I can imagine them giving him decent options for IMP (if they're in SCV that is) as well as some evasive moves like we seen in SCIV. I'm willing to bet two things though...
1) One of his victory animations is going to include him saying "Requiescat in Pace..."
2) One of this throws is going to include that melee kill when his puts his opponent in a headlock from behind and breaks their neck

Obviously he'll have to go from a hidden blade stance to sword stance. But judging from a lot of the kill animations in AC, his CE is probably going to be his air assassination or any of his stabs, unless those all become his throws.

I would like it so that he has no special mechanics that distance him from rest of the standard cast for when(not "if") ban talk comes up.

It'll only come up if he is:

A) Actually in the game and..
B) Console Exclusive
C) Brought up by the French who don't like guests/boss chars.

It'll only come up if he is:

A) Actually in the game and..
B) Console Exclusive
C) Brought up by the French who don't like guests/boss chars.

Id like yall to refer to the big bold red letters. Ima laugh if hes really NOT in the game.

HRD

This sooooo much. I would hate a Yoda-ish garbage happening somehow, which lead me to... Make him a Hwang clone! I bet Gatsu would be happy.
On reality not
i like the idea of Ezio being unique in some way,and since he dont got bullshit magic/hadoukens/flying/force/superpowers i'm so positive

He got a superpower: he's good at stab peoples :D

No,i truly will like him being able to switch from a easy but not great sword style, to an epic risk-reward hidden blades only style. Like if you got two Ezios,the easy mid-low tier one,and the high tier but harder to use one

Then
After
In another slot
Yes,give me the son of Hwang more boring and epic as possible :D

On reality not
i like the idea of Ezio being unique in some way,and since he dont got bullshit magic/hadoukens/flying/force/superpowers i'm so positive

He got a superpower: he's good at stab peoples :D

No,i truly will like him being able to switch from a easy but not great sword style, to an epic risk-reward hidden blades only style. Like if you got two Ezios,the easy mid-low tier one,and the high tier but harder to use one

Then
After
In another slot
Yes,give me the son of Hwang more boring and epic as possible :D

Don't forget, he makes Taki look like a circus performer.

No one can stealth-stab like Ezio does~!

Whatever style is fine, just hope is not broken or something cause our community is not planing on ban him

this
Whatever style is fine, just hope is not broken or something cause our community is not planing on ban him

is my actual only fear about Ezio

Not for the ban itself,i'm not a tourneys player, but for matches with my friends that play the series with me since SC1 coin op... we never ban a character,but obvious who use the God Tier of the moment is seen as a piece of shit :D

i'm hoping for mid-high tier,i mean very good but still far from being the best

Only reason for banning would be if he's exclusive to one console - which I believe he wont be.

Other than that. The only reason to ban is if he dominates 90-100% of the cast.

As one of the only people in this thread with a widespread say in this topic in the North American community (as a large-scale TO and higher up in the community); no character is going to be banned unless they console exclusive, or AT LEAST Hilde level retarded. Stress AT LEAST (and we won't know that at launch).

What France does is their business- they are content to ban boss and guest characters in order to keep what they consider to be "Versimilitude" of the game. The North American community isn't France, we do things differently here.

Edit: This post is to STOP this from turning into the topic- please continue the Ezio gameplay speculation and stuff.

For his fighting style I say he will use the sword and the hidden blades.

Maybe his CE will be one of the counter in the AC serie where he use the Hidden Gun, only for the CE, other way he will be broken.

The alternative costume for him can the either the Revelation or the ACII , because the actual costume is the one from Brothehood.

I wonder if someone will end up using Ezio at a high level, a la RTD's Starkiller.

Back