Ezio Q&A / General Gameplay Discussion

I remember reading/hearing that Ezio's 4B is nowhere near the level of Mitsu's and pretty bad overall, this true?

It has it's uses and it's a move I use somewhat freqeuntly, the fact that you can choose to add a second attack to it is really nice.

After 1K, do 11_77K, 11_77B, and 11_77A for mixups. 11_77K for all directions, 11_77A for all but left, and 11_77B for no tech.

After 1K, do 11_77K, 11_77B, and 11_77A for mixups. 11_77K for all directions, 11_77A for all but left, and 11_77B for no tech.

11_77B catches right rolls I believe. Why would you do anything beside 6B BE or 4AB after 1k though? Just to set up mix-ups if you feel that 4AB will miss?

I usually always give it a shot. Seems to be inconsistant on smaller characters so that could be something.
Also, does 44B do more damage than 4A, B in that combo? That's what I do if I want to reduce risk of losing my damage or getting punished.
P.S. Most sexy combo everrrr: 1K. 6. A, A. CE. 44B. Does like 85-86(same damage as 1K. 6B BE). So stylish though lol.

Also, does 44B do more damage than 4A, B in that combo? That's what I do if I want to reduce risk of losing my damage or getting punished.
P.S. Most sexy combo everrrr: 1K. 6. A, A. CE. 44B. Does like 85-86(same damage as 1K. 6B BE). So stylish though lol.

I honestly don't remember off the top of my head if it does more damage or if it actually connects. I'll have to test that out soon.

Dat combo and dat air control.

My favorite combo is 66A+B, 1BBB, 3B. That's something that is almost impossible to do but I find it to be crazy smexy because of the probability of it actually landing.

I honestly don't remember off the top of my head if it does more damage or if it actually connects. I'll have to test that out soon.

Dat combo and dat air control.

My favorite combo is 66A+B, 1BBB, 3B. That's something that is almost impossible to do but I find it to be crazy smexy because of the probability of it actually landing.
1K, 44B is 100% guaranteed if that's what you're talking about. It does like 50-51 damage if I remember correctly.

Actually, that flashy ass combo is guaranteed. It catches all directions of AC. Well, at least vs Asta. I never tested vs anybody else.

And what about A+B. BT B+K. 1BBB. 3B/CE? or A+B. 1BBB. 3B/CE? Those are delicious. The 1st one is even semi-practical. Kinda...

1K, 44B is 100% guaranteed if that's what you're talking about. It does like 50-51 damage if I remember correctly.

Actually, that flashy ass combo is guaranteed. It catches all directions of AC. Well, at least vs Asta. I never tested vs anybody else.

And what about A+B. BT B+K. 1BBB. 3B/CE? or A+B. 1BBB. 3B/CE? Those are delicious. The 1st one is even semi-practical. Kinda...

Test AC against smaller characters they tend to fall out of thing more frequently or even Voldo since he has a weird hit box.

If I land A+B I just go for CE or 44B I don't try and go for risks mainly because A+B, BT B+K is dependent on what your opponent does.

Test AC against smaller characters they tend to fall out of thing more frequently or even Voldo since he has a weird hit box.

If I land A+B I just go for CE or 44B I don't try and go for risks mainly because A+B, BT B+K is dependent on what your opponent does.
Ah ok. Its still useless vs Asta even. lol

Yeah, same but I remember when I played Ezio mirrors vs Tanhausser a while ago, I seemed to be landing the perfect A+B angle quite a bit. It also seems that the BT B+K is hit confirmable. I never thought I would get the angle though and I always 44B'ed.

Ah ok. Its still useless vs Asta even. lol

Yeah, same but I remember when I played Ezio mirrors vs Tanhausser a while ago, I seemed to be landing the perfect A+B angle quite a bit. It also seems that the BT B+K is hit confirmable. I never thought I would get the angle though and I always 44B'ed.

That's another issue if you aren't sure if it will hit then the follow up can get messed up and you might screw up a guaranteed punish.

I've been lost for days... But I'm coming back again. Slightly off-topic, but anyone has footage of Jimbonator's matches of NEC? Damn 8wr Archives are nigh-impossible to search.

Man that shit was mentioned last month. How you going to come into the thread and just act like that shit is still relevant to the topic at hand? Me and Oreo are talking about shit an shit.
Maaaannnn, you left your beard in last month :3 or rather you should have

Back