3B
4B
iWSA

Other good ones...
3A
22A series
A+B

I'm shocked to see so many BB and even a 22B =O

His BB whiffs like hell and a 22 move that kinda requires CH to be effective does not please me. Hard to CH people with something so slow (because of the quick step).

Alright, 1st time doing any top 10 moves stuff:

44B
66Bb(BE)
6B(BE)
66AB
11B
CE
3B
A+G

And a honorable mention to 4K. His 'reaching out' move, speed+range and W! on CH.

Their all good but didn't cut it for me, honorable mentions though with 4K & 22*88A. Move Lists can't really be boiled down, you should know that and cut me some slack...
4K? To be honest, I don't really see whats so good about 4K. 22_88A is pretty good but it just randomly whiffs and is sometimes steppable.

For quite some time I thought Jump K was mid >8(

Jump B is more damaging than most jumping attacks, but it's also less safe. I think it may also suffer from the problem of landing before attacking, which might screw up your tech jumps, eventually, as you get hit when you land, before you attack.

So, it's basically a higher risk and reward jump B, than most jump B from other characters.

Jump B is the only one truly worth a damn for general use, its your only jump attack that can avoid 2As and 2Ks while supplying a punish. Jump K is the laziest thing ever, its like Ezio doesnt even want to try, but if you hit them with the stupid thing with 9K and they don't tech and you can combo into 2K from there. Jump A is safe and has great frames on hit (+9 or so?) but its range is stubby and hits high.

yeah Jump B is the only thing worth a damn, I will admit that for a while I thought it was a mid and it cost me a few matches. Though for avoiding 2A's I've noticed that Ezio's 1k will avoid a lot of them for some reason, even if you do it at point blank range. It also helped me avoid a CE in a mirror match, I'm thinking that it shrinks his hit box or something.

Top 10 list of moves to assassinate people

66A - not as good as aeons but still very good
6B/6B BE
66BB/66BB BE
A+B
6K2
BB/BB BE
3B

Other good moves

44B
4A
Throws
Crossbow

WR A
6B (BE)
3B
6B+K
66AB
66BB (BE)
44B
CE

Ezio definitely has a very healthy selection of solid attacks in conjunction with these 10 - my honourable mentions list would be 15 moves long - but I do honestly feel the above are what best define him as a threat.

Back