-Famestar 2000 cancelation-

Worker-Bakery

[08] Mercenary
Sorry but Famestar 2000 (or 8WR Fashion Show) has canceled due to infractions :(
But I will do another project called "Dancing with the Warriors" where I put
Soul Calibur characters to dance with dancers to win the "Sword Ball Trophy"
and also my own thread called "W-B's Bakery and Sweet Shop".
So thanks for the support ;)

I'm amazed you still dont know WHY you've been getting infractions for these "Fashion Shows"...

Okay... let me explain it to you... I have NOTHING against these Gaia threads.

The problem is that you are SPAMMING THEM! If you want to make a thread for "Famestar", or "Dancing with Voldo" or "Fashion Show" or whatever, that is fine. Just stick to ONE thread. There is no reason to have 30 fashion show threads, when its simply enough to have only ONE.

ok maybe i'm just getting older and maybe i don't know what's hip anymore but what the hell is the meaning of all this crap. is it just me or is it pointless nonsense.

on a side note what's up with changing your name back to jaxel, i thought the frodozer had a nice ring to it

ok maybe i'm just getting older and maybe i don't know what's hip anymore but what the hell is the meaning of all this crap. is it just me or is it pointless nonsense.

on a side note what's up with changing your name back to jaxel, i thought the frodozer had a nice ring to it
They really do not have a meaning,however...he/she is making it in the right thread, "general discussion" which you can pretty much make up any random crap of thread as long as you follow the rules.

IRL, Worker-Bakery is one or more of the following:
The best SC player in San Diego
25 years old
Perfectly normal and trolling us for amusement.

I'd bet $20 on this.

Back