Fanart Friday: Create-a-Soul Edition

Fanart Friday: Week 1 Poll

• Crossbow & Finger Blades (by ChildishFantasy)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naginata (by iTheShirt)

• Broadsword (by NightTerror92)

• Arm Blade (by Ravenheart29)

• Magic Staff (by Reno)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  • Admin
So last week was our first Fanart Friday; and I didn't explain the rules too well... my fault. Last week was supposed to be an emphasis on custom weapons; but a lot of people sent in create-a-soul characters instead. So I will only be posting entries which show a higher emphasis on the character's weapons themselves and this week will be all about Create-a-Soul characters...

If you send in a create-a-soul last week, resend your entry this week. Multiple entries will be permitted, however if we get too many entries, I will have to limit the number of entries per person and select the ones I think are the best. Also, try to include all your entries in a single submission. Remember, submit your entries using the "Contact Us" form; do not post your entries as a comment. Also, while the Soul Calibur series is rated "mature" with "sexual situations", we can not accept any entries with blatant nudity.

Moving on, I have selected 30 of the best entries from the past week... There is also a poll where users can vote on their favorites; the winner receives a limited Project Soul T-Shirt! Images embedded after the break.

childishfantasy-crossbow.jpg enkindu-kactars.jpg erikv-doublevoulge.jpg fatalexodus_katars.jpg gabed-ankoku.jpg gamekingcaleb-swordshield.jpg itheshirt-harisen.jpg itheshirt-naginata.jpg nightterror92-broadsword.jpg nivulus-handaxe.jpg outcast-axeshield.jpg pawel-assorted.jpg ravenheart29-armblade.jpg ravenheart29-broomstick.jpg ravenheart29-scytherod.jpg reno-magicstaff.jpg rightxxx-hoop.jpg rightxxx-scientist.jpg rightxxx-shamwow.jpg rubinrichardson-akaisagi.jpg rwb-rifleaxe.jpg sheppard-doublevoulge.jpg underx-electrowhips.jpg underx-kusarigama.jpg asdeespada-doublevoulge.png ghengisjohn-guitarchucks.png jasonbriggs-scharfrichter.png jila-dualiato.png leta-daggers.png shadowhatchi-wolfhook.png

Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
Love the monk's idea, but I thought of it as something you make twist, turn and twirl around, with blades at its edge rather that magic powers!!! So far its the more original to me ^^ GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY :sc2ivy3:

on a side note, the katar "venia et gloria" looks sooooo good. such a great sketch with all the intricate detail and whatnot. if it wasn't for enkindu's awesome Kactars, i would've voted for Venia et Gloria.

so many great sketches and only 1 vote

I didn't realize we were allowed to submit multiple entries. I'd have thrown a few more in if I'd known that. :I

[EDIT:] Also, it's more of a two-handed axe, like Asteroth's, just to give an idea of its size. :V

I didn't realize we were allowed to submit multiple entries. I'd have thrown a few more in if I'd known that. :I

Me as well.

Ah well, now I know how it works for next time. ^^

Working on a character. Much like the weapon, my character is very "That Era".

dark_x_calibur_by_altrodesi-d47vb8l.jpg

I Dont know if mine will be accepted but here is my weapon.....Vote for it if you like it.
Be careful. You are not supposed to put it up on the forum. Look at the post right at the top and it'll tell you where to go.

P.S. It is for the safety of your picture; someone could take it.

Their are so many good ones. For me the two that stands out are:

Monk Sham Wow - Very interesting. What I like the most is RightXXX gave us multiple concept arts of how it works, otherwise the idea might have went right over some of our heads.

"Akai Sagi" Sword and Dagger - Another interesting design. The whole design is quite elegate and is a weapon I want to see in action.

The Monk with the Bedsheet is a great idea and I can already imagine his whole moves list... But since this is Soul Calibur there needs to be different cloths each with thier own unique appearance and ability (if there is a Special Mode in SC5)... His joke weapon should be "Towlie"...
Monk: Towlie I need your destructive power to help bring an end to Soul Edge!!!
Towlie: Hold on man. Let me get High first...

Jaxel: can you explain more about create-a-soul characters. is that just custom characters. soul calibur style?

Jaxel: can you explain more about create-a-soul characters. is that just custom characters. soul calibur style?
It is whatever your imagination can think up. Make a new CaS and draw it. This week is CaS week, some people got confused and thought it was last week. If you were one of the confused people who sent a CaS in last week, resend it. If not, good luck!

Live streams

18 Viewers
noxdeanoctis
noxdeanoctis
Good morning for some SC!
1 Viewers
InvaderBeanieBaby
InvaderBeanieBaby
Shhh dont tell TEKKEN 😅😒😭😏🙏

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)