Fanart Friday: Custom Weapons Edition

• Admin
Didn't get a chance to make it out to Comic-Con/EVO2K this year? Then chances are you didn't get your hands on Namco-Bandai's official Soul Calibur V t-shirt. But that's okay, you get another chance! Namco-Bandai Games is teaming up with 8WayRun.Com to run a series of weekly fanart contests!

So here's what we're gonna do... Every Friday, we will be announcing a new "fanart theme", and participants will have the week to mail in. The next week, we will announce a new theme, and also put up the previous entries in a vote. The winners each week will recieve an official Soul Calibur V t-shirt; and possibly whatever odds-and-ends surprises we decide to throw in.

This week's theme? Custom Weapons! You have a new weapon idea? Draw something and send it in... Entries will be voted on by the community; so you don't necessarily have to be a great artist, just be creative! When submitting your entries, DO NOT attach them as a comment; instead, upload them to your preferred image hosting site and use the Contact Us form at the bottom of this page.

sc5shirt.jpg

Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
Custom Weapons? Darn it, I'm no weapon artist, perhaps next week. Good luck to anyone who participates in this week's competition.

I'm drawing a few right now. I wish there were more details about what it has to look like. Colored. Detailed. Specs. (Whether or not it is mechanical.) A modified weapon already in the game..?

You got a point. Well so far that holds true. I want some of Judith's weapons from Tales of Vesperia. "Beast Slayer" to be exact. I think it's called a Nagana er somethin'.

Live streams

4 Viewers
monkeykingsc6
monkeykingsc6
Только в огне закаляется сталь!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back