Fanart Friday: Gender Bender Edition

Fanart Friday: Week 3 Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  • Admin
We actually didn't get a lot of submissions for last week's Swimsuit Edition of Fanart Friday. What's the problem? Was the topic too "pervy" for Soul Calibur's obviously high brow stature and community? Well moving on...

This week's topic actually ups the perv factor; but in a different way. The topic: gender bending. Draw a Soul Calibur character, but in the opposite sex. Naturally, only official Soul Calibur characters will be accepted.

Multiple entries will be permitted, however I will limit the number of entries per person and select the ones I think are the best. Include all your entries in a single submission. Submit your entries using the "Contact Us" form; do not post your entries as a comment. We can not accept any entries with blatant nudity. The winner receives a limited Project Soul T-Shirt!

ajv-cassandra.jpgfatalexodus-boyswillbeboys.jpggrendelswish-setsuka.jpgjrasta111-hilde.jpgjrasta111-ivy.jpgjrasta111-mina.jpgkikoshoo-setsuka.jpgrightxxx-tira.jpgrightxxx-xianghua.jpgsoul-taki.jpg

Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
I want to see that, the idea of a Nightmare with tits can be funny, also reminds me of and image I see in the forum, where Nightmare have Sophies tits

I'd say you need to organise these better, it's hard to tell which one you're voting for... Luckily this week it's easier, swimsuits at the beginning of summer...

I had some fun ideas and really wanted to enter but didn't have time :<
kind of wish I'd just entered them as lil cartoony sketches now

No offense but you guys voting Tira just for ass viev? She doesn't even look like Tira.

RightXXX what did you do man? You are kidding right? You could have do better than these. Did you just duplicaded these paintings from real photos or something?

:sc3set1:Well, i really wanted to win this one. But I never vote for myself. I guess I won't lose any more sleep. I'll try writing.

Grendel's wish, you have talent! I mean your draftmaship is superb, with great shading and foreshortening in the "Setsuka' picture. Her face looks good

I also like the 'Xianghua' picture too -- not because I'm biased, but because it looks good. I have to say, she looks more like Cassandra or somebody, tho

Grendel's wish, you have talent! I mean your draftmaship is superb, with great shading and foreshortening in the "Setsuka' picture. Her face looks good

I also like the 'Xianghua' picture too -- not because I'm biased, but because it looks good. I have to say, she looks more like Cassandra or somebody, tho
Thank You very much.

Live streams

9 Viewers
final_fantadji
final_fantadji
on va se la mettre sur soul calibur 6 en attendant lheure de ff7 CC
3 Viewers
아메이카
아메이카
[(kor/jpn)] 살아있습니다

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event