Favorite Bust?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireroses

[09] Warrior
Hi y'all, This is going to be similar to one of my closed threads and others. So, what's your favorite bust? Ivy's big tits or Talim and Amy's (to all of you who are obsessive over flat chests.) breasts? So post a opinion about it!

I'm gonna post a poll later on.

Hi y'all, This is going to be similar to one of my closed threads and others. So, what's your favorite bust? Ivy's big tits or Talim and Amy's (to all of you who are obsessive over flat chests.) breasts? So post a opinion about it!

Talim doesn't have a flat chest. Her's look normal in comparison with most of the cast. And Ivy's boobs are TOO big, they look like they belong to a 300+ pound chick. Same with Setsuka and Taki. Nasty.

I vote Seong Mi-na.

Hilde/Tira/X, as they actually look like normal people. Boob physics are cool and all, but for fuck's sake, Namco.

Sophie's bar none. Tits like that AND you have kids??? Straight milf material there. And this was before the dreaded silicone!

fds181.jpg

I'm gonna post a poll later on.

And I wonder why the first one was closed.........

i'm gonna start the post "which male soul calibur character looks like he has a huge sausage in his pants?".... actually, no i'm not.

:/......... why? because pen0rs aren't sexy. don't really care much about the boobs in soul calibur either.

i'm gonna start the post "which male soul calibur character looks like he has a huge sausage in his pants?".... actually, no i'm not.

:/......... why? because pen0rs aren't sexy. don't really care much about the boobs in soul calibur either.

Just in case you secretly do care Rock clearly has the biggest penis, followed by raphael, with yun-seong bringing up the rear.

Oh and tits wtf sophie easily wtf is this.

Ivy.... mmm id tit fcuk her all day and shoot me load all over her chin UGGGHHHHHHHHH!

hbnuiphuirghuuihfgivjkfnuhjrio;ujnbo;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back