Favorite Guests

Which Guest Character did you like the most?

• Link (Soul Calibur II for GC)

Votes: 21 48.8%
  • Heihachi (Soul Calibur II for PS2)

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Spawn (Soul Calibur II for Xbox)

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Necrid (Soul Calibur II for GC/PS2/Xbox)

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Yoda (Soul Calibur IV for 360/DLC)

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Darth Vader (Soul Calibur IV for PS3/DLC)

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • The Apprentice / Starkiller (Soul Calibur IV for PS3/360)

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Kratos (Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny for PSP)

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Lightning (Soul Calibur V)

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Lloyd Irving (Soul Calibur: Legends for Wii)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kratos was not as good, because no blood and his fancy moves did piss poor damage (lightning).

The Star Wars characters were much better because their movesets are very unique. It's just sad that good ol' appy and vader gotta go away when SCV comes by...

Ezio is looking pretty good to be in this game, and I am a huge fan for guest characters so Ezio, here I come.

Kratos was not as good, because no blood and his fancy moves did piss poor damage (lightning).

The Star Wars characters were much better because their movesets are very unique. It's just sad that good ol' appy and vader gotta go away when SCV comes by...

Ezio is looking pretty good to be in this game, and I am a huge fan for guest characters so Ezio, here I come.
Kratos could have been done much better if they focused on his Chain attacks instead of his floating in the air wing combos and hovering while shooting sparks... Less magic and flying and more slash and smash.

As for Dampierre... I will proceed to kick myself or the nearest puppy... Fuck...

Kratos is much better in MK (dat dirty blood)

Although Dampierre is a legit character in the Soul Series, I tend to see him as Trollface beating the hell outta people.

Kratos is much better in MK (dat dirty blood)

Although Dampierre is a legit character in the Soul Series, I tend to see him as Trollface beating the hell outta people.
I think Kratos was better implemented in the MK game then BD, thats for sure. However, it almost feels like they were trying to make him suck in BD, while the MK team tried to make him as best as they could. Why the hell did the BD team feel that the wings and hovering magic attacks defined him (especially in a 3d fighter) instead of his Glaives, Arrows, and other trinkets which never left him floating in the air and spin as if he was on sale at Macys.

Personally, I would love if CAS was loaded with KOS-MOS/Legend of Valkyrie style cameos from NB stuff.

Hiehachi is the whole reason I know about Soulcalibur. I was, and still am, a Tekken freak when Soulcalibur 2 came out. When i learned that both :sc2hei1: and :sc1yos1: would be in it (even though :sc1yos1:is a different :sc1yos1: than Tekken'a :sc1yos1:), I was sold. Also, :sc4app1: and Darth Vader are killer. I was looking forward to Yoda, but he isn't that good (at least for the way I play it). He always rings himself out and he doesn't have that great of a range or any cool force powers. Oh, and did I use the :sc2yos2:emoticon too much? I'm just in a fun mood...

ss_preview_36912sc5_pub_ss_dampierre1_003.jpg.jpg
Dampierre is in Soulcalibur 5... I hope you don't kick yourself too hard...

The best guest was Henry Winkler on Arrested Development in the episode where he jumps the shark.

But no seriously, the SCII ones are really the only ones I like (can't judge Ezio yet). Probably Heihachi for no other reason than his overpowered goodness.

Back