Favorite Guests

Which Guest Character did you like the most?

• Link (Soul Calibur II for GC)

Votes: 21 48.8%
  • Heihachi (Soul Calibur II for PS2)

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Spawn (Soul Calibur II for Xbox)

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Necrid (Soul Calibur II for GC/PS2/Xbox)

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Yoda (Soul Calibur IV for 360/DLC)

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Darth Vader (Soul Calibur IV for PS3/DLC)

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • The Apprentice / Starkiller (Soul Calibur IV for PS3/360)

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Kratos (Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny for PSP)

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Lightning (Soul Calibur V)

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Lloyd Irving (Soul Calibur: Legends for Wii)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Leinahtan

[10] Knight
It seems there are over 10+ Guest characters now across all the Soul Calibur Games, including the soon-to-be announced SC 5 guest character next week. So what better way to kill the time then to vote and discuss what you liked and disliked about each of the guest characters. Dampierre was added to the list simply because he was added as a replacement for the SW characters in the PSP iteration of SC4 - Broken Destiny.

So vote for all the guest characters you liked, as you may find it difficult to vote for merely one... and if your one of those people who hate all the guest characters simply because they don't fit in the Soul Calibur 'Universe'... I would like to remind you that your complaining about a Fighting Game deviating from its plot... which is almost as equally retarded as arguing that Mario, Sonic, and whoever else should obey the laws of physics when ejected into space and die when exposed to a vacuum... It's a video game... have fun with it for once.

Link,easily
If Guest Artist count,Ashelotte is a solid second place

Btw what the fuck do Dampierre in that list? :D

Link, and I see that's the general consensus but yeah, Dampierre is not a guest... He's an original who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time :/

Link,easily
If Guest Artist count,Ashelotte is a solid second place

Btw what the fuck do Dampierre in that list? :D

I'm suspecting that Dampierre is a semi-Guest. Both Kratos and Dampierre were added to compensate for the removal of the 3 Star Wars characters. If Dampierre appears in SC5, I will kick myself.

I don't think Dampierre was actually a guest. He was original; that's like saying Hilde and Algol are guests because they were introduced along with the Starwars characters

I'm suspecting that Dampierre is a semi-Guest. Both Kratos and Dampierre were added to compensate for the removal of the 3 Star Wars characters. If Dampierre appears in SC5, I will kick myself.
Guest automatically mean that he come from some other game/comic/movie/brand
Dampierre is from where?
Dampierre is an original SC char, simple as that.
Appear or not(probably not) don't change anything, he's going to not return due massive SCV cast cut,not for being a Guest

Guest automatically mean that he come from some other game/comic/movie/brand
Dampierre is from where?
Dampierre is an original SC char, simple as that.
Appear or not(probably not) don't change anything, he's going to not return due massive SCV cast cut,not for being a Guest
Then what about Necrid's classification? Yes Namco made Dampierre, and they hired the Spawn creator to make Necrid for a console exclusive release.

Dampierre should not be there.

Neither should Necrid unless we're including characters made by guest artists. And if we are then we should also include the SCIV bonus characters as well as Edge Master.

And also KOS-MOS from Xenosaga was technically a guest character in SCIII, except that you had to make her using special parts in character creation.

Then what about Necrid's classification? Yes Namco made Dampierre, and they hired the Spawn creator to make Necrid for a console exclusive release.
His classification is "Guest Artist character", like Shura,Ashelotte and other SC4's bonus bitches

"Yes Namco made Dampierre" like they made Mitsurugi,Sieg,Ivy's boobs and every other standard SC character,no difference

And also KOS-MOS from Xenosaga was technically a guest character in SCIII, except that you had to make her using special parts in character creation.

Him too
NxCKagekiyo.jpg

His classification is "Guest Artist character", like Shura,Ashelotte and other SC4's bonus bitches

"Yes Namco made Dampierre" like they made Mitsurugi,Sieg,Ivy's boobs and every other standard SC character,no difference

Those SC4 guest characters weren't originals - they were carbon copies of current characters (Copies of Amy, Mina, Cervantese, Nightmare, and Rock/Ast?).

When will they announce something??? Daishi said next week...? But COMMON lol, i was looking forward to this weekend... sigh*

Even though I played with Link one time and Heihachi a lot of times, I still claim Link. Sorry Heihachi:(

IZZY

Back