Favorite Taki

Unlike most other attacks (for example KK), 3KK has the built in possibility to go faster into WRO than usual by pressing B+K.
After 3KK the duration of the shift into WRO is shorter than it would usually be if you just pressed B+K out of nowhere.
So 3KK B+K gives you a faster transition into WRO than KK B+K would although KK gives +frames on hit but KK just doesn't have the built in "fast transition possibility" 3KK has.

Because 3KK has this special "fast transition possibility", you can't just add the recovery frames of 3KK and the impact frames of a Normal WRO B when you wanna know if it beats this or that.

i hope i explained it right and didn't just state the obvious again.

Anyway, after 3KK on hit WRO B beats a normal 2A, just test it yourself already so that i can say i told you so :)

The point I was trying to make is exactly what you just said, to tell hawkeye that. Guess I failed pretty hard at it. >___>

@Khent: I need to watch more movies.

EDIT: Reply @Khent:

InsaneKhent, the degree to which that blunder of word choice bothered you cannot possibly be equal to the degree to which you went out of your way to keep up this picking on me for it.

Looks like there are a bunch of new Takis? Cools.

Lost P- Chatted with Damien last night. Hopefully I can meet up with you guys for a session so you can bring me back up to speed.

My choices are dated hah.
Smartest Taki is still fLoe in SC2

Lost P- Chatted with Damien last night. Hopefully I can meet up with you guys for a session so you can bring me back up to speed.

SO TRUE: IMO The taki's to learn from are fLoE, MoTempist, Rufus, Ramza, Kira, and Myself.

For those who don't know I trained Exitwounds...Ive been playing Taki since Sc2 back when she was all po execution cancel mixups ive practiced with fLoE and Motempist. Also, for those interested I will be starting to post vids up of my taki Offline against a verry tough opponent who took first place out in long beach for Sc4 about 2 years ago and he happens to be my best friend.

With the release of Soul calibur 5 I will be joining tournies so be on the look out and also ill be putting together a team out here in south cal. If interested add my Facebook page my names Jaymes Souza or you can email me imamixedboy1809@gmail.com or just message me on 8way. Anyway, I used to be a part of a team called Sdsoulcal back in Sc2 and we were verry close to sdtekken if anyone knows who they are. Upon looking at this post I would like to say to all the new taki's that it might be a good idea to stop playing Sc4 taki and pickup a copy of Sc2 and play her. Theres far to many people who would agree that taki needs to be changed not to mention with a comeback of moves and setups from Sc2. Chances are the voice will be heard on this. Sc4 taki will become history and Sc2 Taki will be where designers pick up from. ALL IN ALL It might be a good idea to start the Sc2 fury once again!

Oh snaps! Didn't see this! Fuck yeah, though! I had asked about you about 2 weeks ago and heard you were a beastly! We need to keep this whole shitting on people from other places thing going!

Other than that, es still Trip T. =)

I play an excellent Taki online (And no, I don't spam lag tactics), but have never gotten the opportunity to see how I stack up offline.

Back