Favourite Pokemon

I know all the pokemon are gonna be in there, I'm just wondering how can I transfer my DS pokes to 3DS pokemon game? I hope they take the Black and White route and force us to use the regions pokemon then import the past pokemon. Imho, I thought it was genius because it allowed me to bond with Gen V pokemon.

Some were okay. Some sucked. Some were awesome. Hopefully Gen VI will top over Gen V. However, I will say Gen V pokemon games are definitely better than my old school pokemon games.

Man was somewhat kidding, I dunno if I can play pokemon X and Y because out of a 3DS, I just hope they bring back Poochyena and Absol ( Yah Ansol the pokemon we can only catch when the game almost is over hahaha)

170px-261Poochyena.png
:3
I caught an Absol in my white 2 lol

vaporeon_sprite_by_hotblackangel-d35juc0.gif
Thanks to this Eeveelution I go back to Vaporeon being my favorite. Why are eeveelutions irresistable?!

Anyways, US name is Sylveon. Vid of this adorable eeveelution in action. Click spoiler.
img_1_3.jpg

In general, I along with a few others kept this thread alive haha. It's more of a Pokemon discussion though.
Haha well many thanks, i wonder if i should try and rename the thread, make a new thred, or just leave it as it is? what do you think here lads?

Haha well many thanks, i wonder if i should try and rename the thread, make a new thred, or just leave it as it is? what do you think here lads?
Just leave it as it is. Besides, there's tons of pokelulz I posted in previous pages. Some are repeats but you might laugh your socks off.

I agree, no need to change what is not broken. Besides it would only just clutter up the forum more. Anyhoo I've got us off topic back to the poke talk!!

Bulky Swampert, possibly with Toxic to take down Vaporeon. I win!

I miss competitive Pokemon. I might just have to get back into it you know.

I wouldn't keep my Vaporeon around if I knew beforehand your Swampert will poison her. However, I don't think Swampert would like to be hit by scald. That water attack has a chance to burn and cripple him for good. Otherwise, I'd switch into someone who will take out Swampert for my cute Vaporeon.

Anyways, I could use the experience to be better at Pokemon hardcore. I welcome your challenge since Morrow is flaking out >3

I wouldn't keep my Vaporeon around if I knew beforehand your Swampert will poison her. However, I don't think Swampert would like to be hit by scald. That water attack has a chance to burn and cripple him for good. Otherwise, I'd switch into someone who will take out Swampert for my cute Vaporeon.

Anyways, I could use the experience to be better at Pokemon hardcore. I welcome your challenge since Morrow is flaking out >3

Ah, but with Ice Beam for 'Mence (because screw Intimidate) and Quake shutting down Magnezone, why would'st thou expect Toxic on mine Swampert? Certainly SR/Rockslide would be preferable ah?

I really should buy Black 2. I'll happily fight you when get around to transferring my team from Plat to Black =D

Ah, but with Ice Beam for 'Mence (because screw Intimidate) and Quake shutting down Magnezone, why would'st thou expect Toxic on mine Swampert? Certainly SR/Rockslide would be preferable ah?

I really should buy Black 2. I'll happily fight you when get around to transferring my team from Plat to Black =D

I'd have to equip a Yache Berry(item to soften the blow for ice attacks) on Mence or switch to Zone or Vaporeon.

For Zone, Mence can switch in on a Quake and with intimidate try to set-up. Mine is a DDmence.

Vaporeon hating electric would let Magnezone switch in.

Samurott is just......filler. All mine can do is swords dance and try to sweep.

These are my temporary team until I get my Black version back. Packed with all my prized pokemon meant for battling. Right now as it stands I know my team is very limited since they were used to complete the story haha.

I'd have to equip a Yache Berry(item to soften the blow for ice attacks) on Mence or switch to Zone or Vaporeon.

For Zone, Mence can switch in on a Quake and with intimidate try to set-up. Mine is a DDmence.

Vaporeon hating electric would let Magnezone switch in.

Samurott is just......filler. All mine can do is swords dance and try to sweep.

These are my temporary team until I get my Black version back. Packed with all my prized pokemon meant for battling. Right now as it stands I know my team is very limited since they were used to complete the story haha.

Yeah it seemed a bit filler. Samurott is pretty bad if I recall right? I usually run a sandstorm team myself, but if there's gonna be Vaporeons then I'm not risking that. Bulky bugger.

Actually I'm working on (on paper anywho) a new team of super-annoyance. I'll have to dig black out and get raising. You'll love it! Probably.

Yeah it seemed a bit filler. Samurott is pretty bad if I recall right? I usually run a sandstorm team myself, but if there's gonna be Vaporeons then I'm not risking that. Bulky bugger.

Actually I'm working on (on paper anywho) a new team of super-annoyance. I'll have to dig black out and get raising. You'll love it! Probably.
Yeah, Samurott despite it's cool design sucks. Why is it the best looking pokemon always suck? I adore that cute pokemon Cinccino, but it isn't all that good aside from it's ability skill link.

Anyways, I'm still building a team on paper for Vaporeon.

Yeah, Samurott despite it's cool design sucks. Why is it the best looking pokemon always suck? I adore that cute pokemon Cinccino, but it isn't all that good aside from it's ability skill link.

Anyways, I'm still building a team on paper for Vaporeon.

Isn't Vap just a really good wall though, kinda tough to build a wall around?
I love Altaria, but it's not particularly great sadly. Decent Sp.Wall but low tier.

> Of course, every tier has it's own play-pool in Pokemon, so everything is viable >:D

Back