Favourite Voldo Finishers... HISSSSSS!

BalancedChaos

[09] Warrior
So how do you guys ideally like to finish off your opponent given the chance?

My fav finishers are..

6K on a ducking opponent (flying knee to the head baby UGH)

BS 2A+B [K] into Spasm

CR A+G Nom Nom Nom

or.....

BS 4K (without the A chain) (Guile style flash kick)

[youtube=Voldozer]HFNt0DEgg4U[/youtube]
edit: holy crap embedding makes the video 10 times more ass like than it already was

BS 66K x10 man. CR 13131313131313 K is fun too. BTW, 6K is a high, so it won't hit a ducking opponent.

I'm personally a fan of ending the match with a side-stepping blindstance throw that lets me grab them from the side to do my absolute favorite throw in the game (Voldo or otherwise), Fool's Inquest. (the one where he snakes between your legs)

Followed very closely by the Voldozer

BS 66K = hawt

I also like 1K, 6:6 for a sliding RO (especially against Hilde's).

Yeah, in addition to the Voldozer I also like the previously mentioned wrap around side throw, or a well placed BS 66K. And by well placed I mean spammed. Plus a BS 44K to end a close match is always fun.

I don't really get Voldozer all that much. Decent people block it and punish, and when it does hit, I try, but it stops just short of the edge.

I don't really get Voldozer all that much. Decent people block it and punish, and when it does hit, I try, but it stops just short of the edge.
Yeah, honestly I ring out with the setup more then the actual ending. I end up hitting it more often when they're closer to the edge, and are looking out for all the mid/high BS ring outs. In those cases the dash is rarely needed because the hop will ring them out.

Back