[Feb 11, 2012] The Jaxel-Dome Returns: Soulcalibur V Launch (Edison, NJ)

Next time I fly back to the east coast to see my parents, I'll have to stop by if you're holding one of these events. It's funny you're in the same town I grew up in, small world. I miss some of the simple things like getting real pizza... White Castles... A Fat Cat

White Castles...
NO!

Every time we have one of these things, someone says "hey! lets get some White Castle!"... and NOBODY objects. A minute after the first bite of food at around 3AM, everybody agrees "this was a mistake". Yet, the next month comes along, someone says again "White Castle!", and again, NOBODY objects. I feel like White Castle is the Twilight Zone!

LoL... hey go out and live on the west coast for a few years and you'll start to long for it too... that and like pizza (real pizza). Sure, you'll regret it after like the 5th burger. It's just like after a night of having too many drinks and feeling sick in stomach, you say to yourself, "OK... I'm not going to do this again..." but what do you do the next weekend? ....eventhough its bad for you, somehow you keep coming back for more.

What day is the 11th? I may make the drive up there with some of MD.

Edit: Never mind. I just remembered we have a local event on the same day. I'll see about next time.

8525db5d-4799-42b9-b870-2a1c489250cd.jpg

What day is the 11th? I may make the drive up there with some of MD.

Edit: Never mind. I just remembered we have a local event on the same day. I'll see about next time.

So many things go on at the same time. Hope to see you at Winter Brawl the week after.

So many things go on at the same time. Hope to see you at Winter Brawl the week after.

Didn't request off in time for WB, same for Final Round weekend AND Evo weekend. My coworkers are trolling me, I swear. Stalking my tourney dates on some Ramon-level stalking/trolling ish... It's possible that I may still be able to go to Evo, so I'll see you there if I'm able to go. Or at a Jaxeldome meetup if there's another event some time before Evo.

There will be plenty of events, and I am sure that I will try to make it to one down in MD, but if I don't see you, I definitely will at EVO.

Hey, long time player, first time poster here. I'll make a proper intro thread but I just gotta say, this is like 5 minutes from my house lol Maybe I can make it?

I'll be here, I couldn't make it to the last one because of the stupid snow that my stupid car can't handle...

EDIT: I just want to make sure, will this tourney be on the PS3? I need to know beforehand so I can replace the joystick in my PS3 SE stick if need be.

Hmm never done a tourney before and I work in Woodbridge. Might have to make my way over for this.

OT but if anyone has casuals near Jersey City PM me, or if anyone wants some xbox live games let me know XBL: TheOneKeta

Hey... I need people to bring PS3s and TVs...

Also, does anyone want the large TV that I keep in the garage? Its time to get rid of it.

Back