[Feb 17, 2012] World Game Cup 2012 (Cannes)

ah you useless people, i had to explain the same thing on Neo...

send a message to worldgamecup@gmail.com with your details. include your tag, which tournaments you entered, when you paid, and your country of origin

i guess kids these days can't read? or ascertain information for themsleves?

I wasn't but I'll start checking now - you want to split a room?
Also, can you link me to where you're organising - that forum confuses me, lol.

Finally the day has arrived!
I have been wanting some JP playas to go to an international comp and looks like it'll finally happen.

I'm proud to announce that our own oosaka, sousuhi and Mochi-A plan to come!

Talim_JP, Such a WONDERFULL NEWS !
I'm pretty sure you are very involve into this, so thank you a lot.

I'll now contact them, and help them as much as possible so they'll enjoy the trip.
Kayane already give me some info, I'll do that rigth now.

I can't thank you all enough!

I'm sure I speak for us all in saying that we all hope to help you enjoy your trip any time any of you visit our island.

I wanna eat your ava, haha.

But ya, good news (and hopefully the first of many).

I hope so too cause it would be a waste to only battle once so close after release :)... BTW i hope i can play you guys this year in Japan, it should be my next big holiday i hope....

Last 3 days to register.

Germany, Spain, UK, Belgium, Japan, Switzerland, WorldTeam and France will compete on the WorldTeamCup this year.

Last day before the end of rgistration. Hurry up if you wanna be part of the show.

News: Portugal joined the WorldTeamCup.

Heya people, while my flights and tournament place are fully booked, I was admitted to hospital last night following a severe asthma attack. After 5 hours of steroids and nebulisers I was sent home and have been readmitted since. Not sure what's causing it but if it keeps me in past wednesday (which apparrently it could do =S) when I'm scheduled to fly, you have my apologies. Fingers crossed I get out in time, lol.

Back