[Feb 22, 2013] Edge Master Series II - Episode I [CANCELLED] (London)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah looks very likely that Friday isn't gonna happen, gutted. I'll try my best to organise a session at my house, but it would be quite small (2 setups, 5-6ppl)

Keep me posted on the details, im gonna be in london around 4pm but have to go down to Shepherds bush before doing anything else, so from there if i can decode the tube maps i can be anywhere!

Yeah looks very likely that Friday isn't gonna happen, gutted. I'll try my best to organise a session at my house, but it would be quite small (2 setups, 5-6ppl)

Where are you based, like how far from either Shepherds bush or Gamerbase are you as these are like the two places i know how to get to in london? If its going to cost me loads in tube fares and navigating and nobody is coming out then i may not bother and see if somebody wants some cheap train tickets...

Where are you based, like how far from either Shepherds bush or Gamerbase are you as these are like the two places i know how to get to in london? If its going to cost me loads in tube fares and navigating and nobody is coming out then i may not bother and see if somebody wants some cheap train tickets...
I hate to say it but I'd recommend you don't make the trip, unless you really wanna come just to meet us (you don't btw :D ). Hardly anyone ever shows to Joel's sessions even though he's run a whole bunch so far in 2013. UK just ain't the place for this game any more unfortunately.

Well, I'd say UK's offline scene is as present as every countries' offline scene (except for US and France). Don't be too depressed.
That's hardly encouraging. =Y Shame to hear gamerbase is actually down though, since that means it's probably wise to save myself the 3+ hour trip.

Actually people want the tourney at my house now, lol. I'll let you guys know ASAP. Is there anywhere else in London it can be done? (tournament or session)

What's a Charlton? :-)

I'll let you know if you can come but it's pretty doubtful since a lot of people that regularly come to the tournaments want to come to mine. Where do you live btw?

So im putting £20 to waste and not gonna be coming to this ..

Shame about HMV really , i was looking forward to it -.-

So im putting £20 to waste and not gonna be coming to this ..

Shame about HMV really , i was looking forward to it -.-

You're welcome to come here to mine. I live in NW London, "kingsbury" on the tube map. Should have 2 setups with 5-6 people.

will this be streamed anywhere? i havent seen much from UK players and i really want to see it
Event is cancelled because the venue we normally use has been closed down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back