[Feb 23, 2013] Winter Brawl 7 - The Madness (Philadelphia, PA)

I will try to go if i do it will be fun.

We'd be glad to have you. This tournament is one not to miss.

There's also a cosplay contest Saturday night. $200 for 1st place. Somebody come through dressed as a box of Popeyes.

(quote)="Malice, post: 589406, member: 1002"]We'd be glad to have you. This tournament is one not to miss.

There's also a cosplay contest Saturday night. $200 for 1st place. Somebody come through dressed as a box of Popeyes.[/quote]
Thats cool but i don't think i will go to that im all about that SC5.lol

I'm glad this is at the same place as NEC. I really like that venue :D Can't wait to get some good games in and see everyone again!

I'm heavily considering this since I need a warmup for fr, having not been to a tournament since Evo.

Trying to make it out there. Need a teammate for doubles. Who's interested in taking up a Leixia/Pat player? LOL

Flight prices are the lowest they've been in a week today so I'm gonna go ahead and get my flight. Coming in to Philly Friday around 5 and leaving early Monday morning. I need people to split a hotel with so if you are looking for the same post up. Oh and if anyone is willing to house that'd be even better! Looking forward to seeing everyone.

I'm allotting a big chunk of change for money matches, so get at me!!

image.jpg

Players please hurry up and book your rooms.

I just found out I have more days off, so I can go to one more tournament between now and may. I'm already going to Final Round. Is this the next best tournament that I should go to? or is there a different one that more people will be at? I see a lot of maybe's on here.

I was in the same boat, already going to fr, scr was to close and this looks to be the biggest event. Ufgt8 will be in may, not sure if its within your allotted time period. This looks to be the biggest draw before fr.

I just found out I have more days off, so I can go to one more tournament between now and may. I'm already going to Final Round. Is this the next best tournament that I should go to? or is there a different one that more people will be at? I see a lot of maybe's on here.

Since you are already going to Final Round, then you want to come here. Talk to anyone who was here for NEC.

Back