[Feb 23, 2013] Winter Brawl 7 - The Madness (Philadelphia, PA)

I'm saving up for Final Round and since I just saw ECT I will be also saving up for that but atm I don't have the cash for WB7 so it is one I will have to miss.

I'm working on getting you guys some great drink and food special at the Hotel Sports Bar.

Also I'm looking into doing some pre-wb7-tournaments Friday night in the Sports Bar. Can you say party time till 4am.

So I just registered for this and I'll buy my flight when I get my next check, but does anybody that reserved a room still need someone to split it with? If you do let me know.

So I just registered for this and I'll buy my flight when I get my next check, but does anybody that reserved a room still need someone to split it with? If you do let me know.
You're from WA, right? I can't say anything for sure but once I get settled after this move I can plan out what needs to be done to get there and try to get the money right. So if I get a room you got a place to stay for sure. Glad to see someone traveling from my former state of residence.

Just got some news from the holiday inn, there will be another event going on in the area the same weekend as wb7 and their rooms are selling out fast. Please book your rooms now. ASAP.

Here is what's left per night at the holiday inn for winter brawl 7:

Friday feb 22nd---34 rooms
Sat 23rd--34
Sunday 24th---29

So please hurry up and book your rooms.

Winter brawl update:

If you haven't got your rooms than your running out of time. 296 rooms gone already. 296 that's crazy we sold more rooms than last year at wb6 and we had 981 people there, can you say 1200 plus for wb7.

Does everybody really think that this game necessitates a two day tournament event ? Frankly, the popularity of this game is dwindling :/ I would definitely go if it could be done on Saturday. My 2 cents.

I'll only come to this if my boy Devil Jin isn't banned :-)...My Omega isn't up to par. Blah. But I sure will practice if this gets me pumped before the event.

I'm just going to assume that devil jin is and just work on Omega. I'm really pumped though. Will be my first tourny besides smash bros. in nyc.

Got some Bad news for you players, if you haven't book a room YOUR DONE LOL.

"sold out for Saturday night. So I would only have rooms on
Friday or Sunday. The Flyers are playing Winnipeg Saturday" from the sale person. :(

Attention all players if your planning on paying at the door the venue fee will now be $45 at the door the day of the tournament.

If you come Friday night and pay your venue and sign up for games, than I will still let you pay $40, that's just for Friday night only.

Also you can save a ton on money and just pre-reg online for $30
www.bigegaming.com

Sorry about doing this last minute :( (we're trying to get pools up online early)

Back