[Feb 23, 2013] Winter Brawl 7 - The Madness (Philadelphia, PA)

Just registered!! Show me these poor bastards who are gonna be in pools with me now!

On a side note, I'll be rooming with sandman, but he is leaving on Sunday. Is there anyone with a room who is checking out Monday morning that I could crash with on Sunday night? Floor space is fine and certainly willing to toss a couple bucks your way if necessary.

I've got 50 bucks set aside for money matches, get'em while they're hot!!

Ok players if you entering 2012, Umvc3, tekken tag 2, mk9, p4A and kof13, we will be taking registration for those games from 8am-12pm, after 12pm if your not in the line you will not be in the tournament SORRY.

This must happen this way for everything to run on time.

Remember you can pre-reg Friday night at the main ballroom door from 8pm - 11pm

SO IF YOU KNOW YOUR ALWAYS LATE, THAN YOU NEED TO PRE-REG ONLINE ASAP.

www.bigegaming.com

Who gon' get blowed up, dewd

Depends on who shows up.

I'm hoping MTFighter comes through and blows people up since I have yet to see him in a tournament for this game.

I'm hoping for a good showing from Philly. South Jersey looking hungry. Keep an eye out on their new players.

I also want to see ZeroEffect blow people up and make it to top 8 because that muthafuckin Popeyes is on the line. His nourishment is completely dependent on his performance. Basically, if he ain't beastin, he ain't eatin.

Also keep an eye on kAb, OmegaXCN, Aneudee if he's able to make it, and Woahhzz if he doesn't have a bullshit excuse why he can't come and fuck everybody up.

Will there be a list of people who pre registered after tomorrow? And any idea when our pool assignments will be up

Back