[Feb 26, 2011] GVN Winter Brawl V (Philadelphia, PA)

DK, make sure you check the Winter Brawl thread on SRK. There's an AE tournament on Friday night at UP, but there's a cap on entrants, so make sure you get in that one early, or shoot Big E a message about it.

Oh shit, what branch of service are you in? If I wasn't stationed in Japan at the time, I would have been in Iraq at the start of the war. Hopefully, we'll see you here and bring them Texas folk with you.

And WTF!? Where's everyone else that plays Calibur at posting? Did you not have fun at NEC? Did you miss the crazy shit that went down? Bring yo ass and take advantage of that online registration early.

http://www.necphilly.com/

I'm in the army. Iraq isn't really too bad right now. Not like how it was at the start.

Ramon- lol good luck with trying to take my money.

Oh, I thought there was gonna be an AE tournament/cabinet at the tournament site itself.
But um...Why do ppl interested in this have to go SRK?...When we're on SC forums already.

SC4

1.Hubbs
2.Malice
3.Sporko
4.Woahhzz
5.InsaneKhent
6.Ramon
7.Dreamkiller
8.Jaxel
9.Whodat
10.Partisan(?)
11.ZeroEffect
12.350z(?)
13.Enkindu(?)
14.Rigel
15.JJJ(?)

Not 100% sure i can make this one. However i will give my best shot. If anything i want to join the SC4 and mvc 3 tournaments. I might just join SC4 because i usck at mvc since this is the first one i have ever played. However ill see if i can make this if not you will catch me at FR for sure.

You coming down Partisan? And what's the name of the bus that you guys usually take from Toronto?

Back