[Feb 3, 2012] Orlando SCV Launch party! (Orlando)

ZDamned

The cake is a Lie!!!
Tournament date is Friday afternoon! Originally aimed at 5:00 PM however I can push it back as late as we all need to accommodate everyone. (Will hold off based on attendance and expected turnouts!)
House Fee $5 (Special exceptions, just ask me.)
I'll be hosting an extended session in celebration of the game's launch, and will be Friday through Sunday! Your house fee covers all 3 days.
My hosting limit will cap at 20 people (Not including myself.) So RSVP or else!

Tournament fee $5 (No exceptions)
Winnings - Winner takes all!
Console - PS3
Rules:
Double Elimination - 2/3 Matches
Grand Finals, Winners and Losers Finals: 3/5 Matches
Match: 3/5 Rounds
Default time limit
Random Stage
Loser choice - Random Stage/Character
Bans: Community Ruling once the game is further dissected.
Pending: Devil Jin Style, Create a Soul, Kilik, Other random gender.

Call me as soon as you arrive, or any time before with any questions My cell is always on: (551) 804-6614
Text me with your forum name if you want to text me.

If I'm not working or am opening at my job I'll be able to go! 3 days means I best have one of them off to come out and play. Will be nice to learn the game as it'll be my first time wanting to compete.

So is Devil Jin going to be banned from the tournament? Only reason I really care to ask is because its a big issue right now, and I think whatever we go with here will help influence other tournaments' decisions - major or local.

Personally, I don't really care either way.

I think we should go with the community writ large, i.e. that if he has a standard representation given to us in the game that would be allowed, but if you have to go in and make a CaS for him, its banned. /twocents

Im thinking banned, so community choice here. I'm also saying Kilik/Random Girl banned too.

I will conform 100% to community standards, unless we as the Orlando community see fit to deviate as an overwhelming majority.

I thought anything CaC or CaS was banned from the beginning of SC III. Also, how late will this run each day and when will it start again the next? Are people crashing there?

I'll have 40+ bucks to blow next weekend. Anyone up for some money matches? I'll take 'em all, Devil Jin, Elysium, Kilik - whoever. Hell, I'll take SC4 money matches too!

Suirad? Want your $2 back? =]

Enk? $5 Voldo vs NM and $1 Voldo mirror? Hmmmm?

I can most likely make this on saturday as I'll be in town for the weekend. DIME, your ass is mine. Its a whole new Nightmare game!

so im working until 4:30 on friday, so i might be a little late, but i will be there. I can also bring an almost complete setup... just dont have speakers for my monitor.

I would like to attend, please. I will be in Orlando on Saturday.( ̄ー ̄)ニヤリ

<3wg

Do I need to bring my PS3 and game, or just a controller? Either way, I'm bringing the sanitary wipes. CEO got me sick, not doing that again!

Back