Agustin - Yoshi, Maxi
Battle Athlete - Maxi
Chicken Wing - Astaroth
Nori - Cervantes

5th
Spin - Lexia
Galactor - Siegfried

I got Maxi'd....plain and simple.*stares down EVERY Maxi player...*

Krayzie: He's new to the SA scene, apparently he plays in Chorpus.

Just got home to a WONDERFUL dinner @ Chopsticks. Shouts outs

Killeen: Welcome welcome! Awesome seeing the Blaze Killer showing up at the tournament. Remember what i told you and you'll body people @ Showdown.

Stone: GG's hands down. Even though i SCREWED up my CE, i still managed to clutch it out and use experience against you. You're a solid player and you should continue to play and let go of Marvel ;)

Spin: Keep playing bro, i know you're just shaking the dust off SC1, but i know we'll have some good matches down the road.

Nori: i managed to avoid you in the tournament (for once...) Let's do that again so i can continue to place high :D

Battle Athlete: GG's to you hands down. looking forward to playing your Maxi time and time again to figure out these..."holes"

Agustin: Love those words "that'll never happen again" Believe me i was as shocked as you were when i sent you to losers. *sigh* Oh well, just gotta keep playing. Maybe one day i'll win a tournament.

Trashadena & Dallas: fuck you for not showing up (minus C-Money, congrats on the kid bro!)

Others(if you weren't mentioned...good chances this is your section): Keep playing Soul Calibur 5! It's actually an interesting game that i will continue to play after this. Been too long since i've been in the tournament scene and i do miss it.

Well...time to drink and deal with Nori and his Giants going to the Super Bowl tomorrow i still love my 49ers :'(

Results:

1: Agustin - Yoshimitsu/Maxi
2: Battle Athlete - Maxi
3: Chickenwing - Astaroth
4: Batousai Nori - Cervantes/Patroklos
5: Galactor - Siegfried
5: Spin - Leixia
7: DSB - Xiba
7: Stone - Mitsurugi
9: Dragoon - Algol/Aeon
9: Flash House
9: Rico - Cervantes
9: Whodat - Algol/Leixia
13: Dr Villain
13: El Hero Jay
13: Gox
13: Machine
17: Chilover
17: Dr Mario Kart
17: Fishouse
17: Ray Chun

Shoutouts:

CW: Good shit on 3rd. You played very clutch today and yes, I wish I would have ran into you but I didn't. You for sure earned it today

Agustin: I hate maxi, so much. Maxi is already good and you have years of experience playing him, not a good combination for anybody playing you in a tournament. Good shit today on 1st

Battle Athlete: You are my nemesis now, I hate maxi with a passion and I will take out my rage on you next time we play in a tourney. Good shit today on 2nd, you beat some good comp

Spin: Like CW said, lots of us have years of experience playing this game so we have an advantage when the game comes out. I'm confident you will eventually be very good

DSB: Sucks we didn't get to play, next time for sure. I liked your Xiba

Whodat: Special guest appearance today, it's always awesome when your at a tourney. I look forward to seeing you next time in a tournament, our matches are always hype

Stone: I'm 99% sure you don't check this site or know it exists, but nice Mitsurugi, good games in the tourney

Until next time scrubs

This is Stone, and I do know this site exists. :p

ggs to everyone, I will probably try to play this more, but you have to understand that Marvel is the money maker. :p Also every fighting game has things you can learn from, including this one, so atm I'm having fun I'll try to stick with this as much as I can.

Hell Yeah Nori i want to play ur cerv and thanks
Chicken Wing good Astaroth cant wait to play it again
Stone keep playing i like ur Mitsu
and
Agustin still cant beat u and that is curse and a sign that i need to get better good shit yesterday for winning ill play yall again soon

Such a random tournament lol. That's what happens on week one though.

All of you guys are awesome and fun to play with.

This is Stone, and I do know this site exists. :p

ggs to everyone, I will probably try to play this more, but you have to understand that Marvel is the money maker. :p Also every fighting game has things you can learn from, including this one, so atm I'm having fun I'll try to stick with this as much as I can.

Hey Stone, I was just wondering if you were gonna upload the SC5 vids from the tourney. Kinda wanna watch them :)

Back