Feedback: What did you give, and what do you think it'll be for?

Nyte

Fu-ma's Shadow
As I'm sure you all know, the devs have asked for fan feedback multiple times. This to me says that they have major plans in store, and are preparing for the day it comes. With the Season 2 leak, I'd bet all the feedback is leading up to that when they make major updates to the game, it makes sense. I hope so at least, because them currently being silent and saying "Soon" all the time is not something I want to continue.

So what kind of feedback did you send Project Soul? Here's mine:

So glad I bought the game and I'm looking forward to the experiences the future beholds!

As for my feedback, there are some points I'd like to make:

• CAS compatibility issues. All too often, it seems parts just don't allow despite the fact that they should.
  • More CAS options in general. A slider for hairstyles and facial hair would be great, for one.
  • Better online experience. In particular, I'd like the return of Global Colosseo, manual typing in casual, customs banned in ranked due to their unfair advantage, and actual room searching.
  • More stages, as right now we only have 12, one added post game, and that one never is in rotation.
  • Quality of Life improvements in general. Better menus, less input lag in certain areas, better UI and overall easier navigation and presentation.
  • More DLC, consistently released, and genuinely new. For example, I want new armor, new costumes, remade versions of past costumes and crossover pieces like for example, pieces from Namco's Code Vein.
I wanted to give more and I had more details, but there was a strict character limit and I had to cut it down. I think it gets the point across though.

What about you guys?

Back