Feel My Wrath: Mitsurugi Matchup Thread

Im not going to use spoiler b/c text is smaller and italic = unreadable.
Also I dont like it and I find it inconvinient to navigate
I want to acess any part instantly I can do that via browser search
With spoiler I need to open spoiler. Then go up to close it. Then open another spoiler. Then go back and open another spoiler.
I actually tried working(playing) with other threads that use spoiler tags.

1B doesn't work on Leixia's crybaby when crybaby hits. Seems to whiff while she's on the floor... 2K instead?

6B2 is too slow?, 2B maybe, but 2K does more damage no?

6B2 : hits all rolls, cant be interrupted, hit otg, reset, after one 6B2 hit grounded, 2nd 6B2 - will also track tech roll left&right)

this is from the Okizeme thread, and the reason why I like 6B2 for OTG, rollers, etc. plus, you don't have to deal with the -8 difference on NH.

Not after you get hit by crybaby.
actually, on hit it's better to just back up and go for a setup in this situation. if you wanna play it aggressive though, I'm definitely not gonna disagree.

also of note, crybaby has a really big hitbox near the head and feet, but smaller on her sides.

What is IMR? Been having some Siegfried trouble lately and was checking the matchup
Also how do you i236B?

Well me personally, I really hate playing Cervy. Can't get into the details right now but Cervy makes me want to murder babies in front of a statue of the baby Jesus. And I'm not saying that's a bad matchup necessarily but holy fuck it's a rough one for me.

Well me personally, I really hate playing Cervy. Can't get into the details right now but Cervy makes me want to murder babies in front of a statue of the baby Jesus. And I'm not saying that's a bad matchup necessarily but holy fuck it's a rough one for me.
yeah cervy's 50 50's always get me, he's deffinently a tough battle unless you know what your doing.

Good work on the first post Belial

You were unsure on one of Dampierre's BE moves so here's what you can add, in your own words....

"33B(BE) for Damp gives +22, on block guaranteeing at least B!E!(i18), A+B(i19) and even 623B(i20)"

AZ

Good work on the first post Belial

You were unsure on one of Dampierre's BE moves so here's what you can add, in your own words....

"33B(BE) for Damp gives +22, on block guaranteeing at least B!E!(i18), A+B(i19) and even 623B(i20)"

AZ
Didnt quite get that?
Do you mean GB version? whats a B!E!?

623K :K :K :K :K :K :K :K, to be exact.
Nobody likes typing it because:
1.) It's long as shit
2.) Because : K : gives the stupid :K: picture

623K :K :K :K :K :K :K :K, to be exact.
Nobody likes typing it because:
1.) It's long as shit
2.) Because : K : gives the stupid :K: picture
I actually did type it out but got all those stupid :K:'s and than meh i was like fuck it.

Back