FestiveKiwi's CAS Originals and 2P Costumes

Rusted Blade

[14] Master
Amazing! I'm assuming this is Azwel's fighting style by the lack of weapons?
Yes, it was Azwel's style, but more because I wanted her to be able to have that pose where she seems to be offering the apple. But in other contexts, where a weapon would be intersecting an item, you can always disable weapons from displaying when in viewer mode--which ends up being essential for presenting roughly one in fifteen of my designs, if I had to guess at the figure.

Anyway, kind of a crazy coincidence here: I mean, I know a huge number of pop culture references of all sorts come in for replication in CaS these days, but I still have to guess that these two characters were not the most likely in the world, so it's entertaining that our two on-a-whim designs converged on this conceptual space, and we both happened to upload them here--very entertaining!

Last edited:

FestiveKiwi

[09] Warrior
Yes, it was Azwel's style, but more because I wanted her to be able to have that pose where she seems to be offering the apple. But in other contexts, where a weapon would be intersecting an item, you can always disable weapons from displaying when in viewer mode--which ends up being essential for presenting roughly one in fifteen of my designs, if I had to guess at the figure.

Anyway, kind of a crazy coincidence here: I mean, I know a huge number of pop culture references of all sorts come in for replication in CaS these days, but I still have to guess that these two characters were not the most likely in the world, so it's entertaining that our two on-a-whim designs converged on this conceptual space, and we both happened to upload them here--very entertaining!
I love that so many of your designs involve hand items lol. I rarely use them because it's difficult for me to get past how they look in battle. If only we had Viola's style back... The lack of a held weapon opens up so many creative possibilities!

Rusted Blade

[14] Master
I love that so many of your designs involve hand items lol. I rarely use them because it's difficult for me to get past how they look in battle. If only we had Viola's style back... The lack of a held weapon opens up so many creative possibilities!
Thanks! Yeah, ideally I'd like it if all of my creations were feasible outside of stillshots, but sometimes the creative urge with regard to some concept or another wins out and I create something that looks brilliant (or at least good, I hope) in the still shots, but is an utter mess in live play. ;) A fair few of these are also cases of non-SC reference designs--in some such cases, it's just really useful to combine existing objects to create an ad-hoc weapon or tool to sell the recreation of/allusion to the reference character.