Fighting Games General

sytus

[14] Master
Thread to talk about other fighting games.

New DLC character has leaked for Samurai Shodown. It's Warden from For Honor.

Warden.jpg SS01.jpg SS02.jpg SS03.jpg SS04.jpg SS05.jpg SS06.jpg

Last edited:
That's quite a surprise I have to admit. Wouldn't thought that this kind of character would get in this game but I really do enjoy For Honour semi-realistic designs

A modern successor to Bushido Blade. Animations are a bit jank but it's a real physics fighting game where you can dismember your opponent or kill with one strike. The impressive thing is that it's been created by one man.

A modern successor to Bushido Blade. Animations are a bit jank but it's a real physics fighting game where you can dismember your opponent or kill with one strike. The impressive thing is that it's been created by one man.

I saw it yesterday and even tho I would love for it to turn out great (especially since the author is a HEMA enthusiast) I need to keep my healthy dose of reserve, considering it's a one man project and that physics based gameplay seems to be bit clunky when it comes to that kind of games. I may b ewrong of course cause I base my experience with it on Exanima (which wsas still quite fun in it's own way). Will definitely keep an eye on it

Last edited:
Since we're on the fighting games general thread, here is an obligatory "Darkstalkers isn't dead" post. :)

DARKSTALKERS ISN'T DEAD. YEET!

Guest for Samsho, Gongsun Li.

Who? Yeah exactly, but wee noh Chinese audience. Whoever it is, she looks a better fit than Warden.

Christie stans made a petition to bring her to Tekken 7, after 2 hours Christie haters made a petition to delete her from the franchise.
06e8c1d9907363e36d212138f31cf9128e723072_hq.gif

WHAT?!! Oro from Street Fighter 3 join SFV? impossible to re-create him in SCVI because he have one arm

anyways, glad Dan and Rose are back.

it look like Akira Kazama is the new character and she look pretty so maybe i will re-create her in SCVI with Setsuka's style!

Akira was one of my main characters in Rival Schools/Project Justice. Good to see her back. The 90's flashback is real.

wait a minute, Akira was in Rival Schools from 1990s?! no idea! because i don't remember one of the game magazines probably Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM) mentioned her. back in early 1990s (before Soul Edge/Blade), i remember the girls from Street Fighter, Darkstalkers and Mortal Kombat

The official NieR Reincarnation Twitter has shared a piece of concept art detailing one of the new characters that will be part of the NieR universe. While little information was shared outside of a few design notes and a name, the Wandering Boy will be one of the new faces fans will meet in the upcoming mobile title.
NieR-Reincarnation-Wandering-Boy-Concept-ARt.jpg

[1]

It's extremely important for Microsoft to setup deals with major Japanese studios if it wants to be a worthy competitor of Sony and Nintendo. I don't think Harada will make an exclusive fighting game, however if the reports are true that the recent Killer Instinct members have all disbanded, then I imagine that Harada might have set up a new development team for the Killer Instinct IP. That will be a major move by Microsoft if that's the case, it's could break up Sony's monopoly as the platform for fighting game tournaments, especially if crossplay becomes a thing between XSX and PC.

Also this gave me a bit of a laugh. Stay horny Microsoft. :P
Hamster Working With Xbox.jpg

I think this should be the title that Harada should be working on..

Hmm, while I think having Harada as the producer would bring public confidence to this next entry, it's possible that Sega has a team filled with new blood with fresh ideas. It's easy to think that Sega would go to it's developers and say "make a new Virtua Fighter", but it's possible they've been approached many times about green lighting a new game and someone has managed to convince them to take the series in it's current direction. My hope is that it has the flare modern fighters have. I'm not asking for anything bonkers, I just think it would be foolish in this day in age to have it looking as dry as it always has done.

Back