Fighting games you play?

Kamatari

[08] Mercenary
What other fighting games do you guys play? I play Dead or alive 4 (my favorite besides SC IV) Rumble fighters (which is the only pc fighting game I would play) and guilty gear series.

Soul Blade
SoulCalibur
SoulCalibur II
SoulCalibur III
SoulCalibur IV

Honorable Mention:
Fight Night Round 3
UFC 2009
and Fight Night 4 when it comes out.

Currently? Just Soul Calibur 4 and Street Fighter 4. I have Guilty Gear XX, but my PS2 is kinda boned, and I don't have my PS2 stick here anyway.

games I play now:

Soul Calibur 4
Street Fighter 4
Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core

Games I will be playing in the future:

Blazblue
Tekken 6

Games I wish I could play but can't because I dont have means to because Examu is a bunch of cock sucking assholes and (takes pills to calm down) ...... Sorry:

Sugoi! Arcana Heart 2

riggt now
SC4 BlazBlue T6 BR, T5 DR, Guilty Gear psp version, Will be playing King Of Fighters and is a new Virtua fighter or DoA come out im getting them, basically i play ALL fighting games

SCIV

I'm a fan of guilty gear/anything from the same creators.
so AccentXCore.. and Blazblue soon.

Street Fighter IV has been getting the more attention than Soul Calibur IV from me (considering I have people to play SFIV with nearby me).

I also play Guilty Gear XX^C. When KoF XII and BlazBlue come out I'll be seeing less Street Fighter IV and even less Soul Calibur IV.

I can't believe people actually play Street Fighter IV.
I'd rather plug in my SNES and play SF 2 Turbo.

But yes. Guilty Gear with it's million X's placed in the weirdest places.

GuiXltyX GeXar AXXent Xore XXXXXXX

currently play:
SC4, HnK, MOTW, HD Remix

will play:
kof12, blazblue

by "play" I mean games that I practice and take seriously, though not necessarily play in tourney.

games I used to play:
T5/T5DR, VF4:evo, GGXX (all versions, though didn't enter tournies till late reload), MB:AC, Basara X (short lived game if there ever was one)

SCIV, Tekken 5 DR, and Super Smash Bros Melee (<-- i refuse to sell my Gamecube!!!)

Tekken 6 and SC: BD r the fighting games im looking at

Currently playing:

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, SFIV, UMK3, Tekken Tag Tournement, Jump Ultimate Stars (Just beat it. :D), Gundam Battle Assault 2, and M.U.G.E.N (I know it technacilly doesnt count, but its sure fun to play. :D)

Future games:
Kamen Rider: Climax Heroes, Blazblue, US version of TvC (If new characters will be added), and maybe Tekken 6.

Back